Wilder is a Monster

Ray Mercer lived up to his nickname a number of times:

Foreman in his prime looked like a street brawler mugging his opponents:

Some other very ugly KO's:

Probably the sickest:

Obligatory:

i think without including fatal mistakes by referees, one fight i would pick is alex garcia vs bernard benton. absolutely criminal refereeing in that one. couldn’t find the original clip anywhere but this video includes footage.

Too bad Garcia had nothing for "Honey" Roy Palmer...

If Joshua gets his belts back I think he’ll fight fury. That fight is fckin huge over here. There will be so much money that he’d be mad not too take it, for a fight he should win as well. I’d wager he’d earn much more fighting AJ than wilder
AJ is the biggest fight for anyone at the moment. He's almost as big as the rest of the big 4 combined....that's not even a huge exaggeration either

Ray Mercer lived up to his nickname a number of times:

Foreman in his prime looked like a street brawler mugging his opponents:

Some other very ugly KO's:

Probably the sickest:

The sickest ko is Walcott snapping Charles's neck with an uppercut. Nothing compares.

I thought it was soundly defeated the reigning, one of the all time great HW champions in history, and lineal champion, Wladimir Klitschko, who Wilders team said Wilder wasn't ready for when he was 33-0 with 32 KO's.

Fury's test sample from prior to the fight came back with a positive test for nandrolone, an anabolic steroid.

Fury's test sample from prior to the fight came back with a positive test for nandrolone, an anabolic steroid.
Test from February, while swept under the rug by UKAD, had no effect on the November fight, and if he had failed a VADA test he wouldn’t of been fighting, like he did for the rematch.

It’s shady, yes, but if he didn’t piss hot during the period the fight took place, then I don’t care. UKAD was not responsible for testing for the Klitschko fight. That would’ve been VADA and whatever commission in Germany that had control for that fight

Test from February, while swept under the rug by UKAD, had no effect on the November fight, and if he had failed a VADA test he wouldn’t of been fighting, like he did for the rematch.

It’s shady, yes, but if he didn’t piss hot during the period the fight took place, then I don’t care. UKAD was not responsible for testing for the Klitschko fight. That would’ve been VADA and whatever commission in Germany that had control for that fight

It's a positive test for steroids before the biggest fight of his life. He attempted to destroy UKAD through legal fees as a result. It's not shady, it's a fact that he used steroids to gain an advantage and he was suspended for it.

It's a positive test for steroids before the biggest fight of his life. He attempted to destroy UKAD through legal fees as a result. It's not shady, it's a fact that he used steroids to gain an advantage and he was suspended for it.
It wasn’t an in-competition test, or a test taken within weeks of the fight. It was taken 9 months earlier.

Have a issue with UKAD not having enough money and not notifying the proper athletic commissions for the fight where Fury was granted a license.

If someone took a fertility drug to knock up their wife 9 months before a fight took place, I don’t care about that either, even though it’s a banned substance.

If someone was taking something within 8 weeks of the fight and pissed hot and it wasn’t released until after, then yeah, I’d have a problem.

Fighters have 6-10 week camps, not 9 month camps

Let me be clear, I do care that he pissed hot. I don’t believe it had any impact on the fight, is what I’m getting at.

It wasn’t an in-competition test, or a test taken within weeks of the fight. It was taken 9 months earlier.

Have a issue with UKAD not having enough money and not notifying the proper athletic commissions for the fight where Fury was granted a license.

If someone took a fertility drug to knock up their wife 9 months before a fight took place, I don’t care about that either, even though it’s a banned substance.

If someone was taking something within 8 weeks of the fight and pissed hot and it wasn’t released until after, then yeah, I’d have a problem.

Let me be clear, I do care that he pissed hot. I don’t believe it had any impact on the fight, is what I’m getting at.

It's called cycling. If it didn't provide an advantage, he wouldn't do it. And this isn't a fertility drug.

dafuck?

I don’t personally care if athletes use PED’s, but it doesn’t matter if you or I care. There are pretty universal penalties in place for using and given the fact that significant advantages can be retained for life, even multi year bans are relatively light punishment.

dafuck?

I don’t personally care if athletes use PED’s, but it doesn’t matter if you or I care. There are pretty universal penalties in place for using and given the fact that significant advantages can be retained for life, even multi year bans are relatively light punishment.
If he’s not caught by the drug testing in place for the bout, then he gets the pass.

If another testing agency fails to do anything about their positive test, he gets the pass.

If you’re able to pass the contracted random testing, pre and post fight tests, then all evidence points to you being clean for the fight

It's called cycling. If it didn't provide an advantage, he wouldn't do it. And this isn't a fertility drug.
And if he passes his tests contracted for the bouts, the evidence unless proven otherwise via biological passports or retroactive tests, suggests he’s clean.

Wilder reminds me of a young Foreman. They're both hard punchers with poor technique who throw wild punches.

He was caught 9 months before doesn't mean he wasn't using during the 8 -10 week training camp. He could just of been using better masking agents etc during training camp. The british drug testing in boxing is terrible. Also there has been multiple studies that taking peds can have long term advantages even after you stop taking them.

He was caught 9 months before doesn't mean he wasn't using during the 8 -10 week training camp. He could just of been using better masking agents etc during training camp. The british drug testing in boxing is terrible. Also there has been multiple studies that taking peds can have long term advantages even after you stop taking them.
could have, but if he wasn't caught during camp, then he fulfilled his contract and by all other evidence was clean. Prove him dirty during the fight and period of bout contract

And if he passes his tests contracted for the bouts, the evidence unless proven otherwise via biological passports or retroactive tests, suggests he’s clean.

Tyson Fury is a known steroid user and whoever makes excuses for him is a part of the steroid problem in combat sports. The fact that Fury goes through cycles of use like so many other abusers does not strengthen the case for his innocence or legacy. It does bring credence to the idea that Fury is a man of questionable character, as someone seeking an illegal physical enhancement to inflict additional harm upon his opponents.

Last edited:
Tyson Fury is a known steroid user and whoever makes excuses for him makes is a part of the steroid problem in combat sports. The fact that Fury goes through cycles of use like so many other abusers does not strengthen the case for his innocence or legacy. It does bring credence to the idea that Fury is a man of questionable character, as someone seeking an illegal physical enhancement to inflict additional harm upon his opponents.
So anyone else who passes a test is a cheater?

If he passes his tests for the fight, and the lead up to it, at least for that bout he is clean unless the tests are retroactively tested and found positive

So anyone else who passes a test is a cheater?

If he passes his tests for the fight, and the lead up to it, at least for that bout he is clean unless the tests are retroactively tested and found positive

He was retroactively suspended for two years as a result of the positive test. Your argument that he's a clean fighter is invalid because we know that he has used performance enhancing drugs during his boxing career. His ability to subvert in-competition testing is a testament to his ability to subvert in-competition testing, not to being a clean fighter.

Tyson Fury is a known steroid user and whoever makes excuses for him makes is a part of the steroid problem in combat sports. The fact that Fury goes through cycles of use like so many other abusers does not strengthen the case for his innocence or legacy. It does bring credence to the idea that Fury is a man of questionable character, as someone seeking an illegal physical enhancement to inflict additional harm upon his opponents.

and he has dug other fighters out for it as well. The irony!
I like fury, but he is a cheat. As is canelo. They are both great fighters but neither should get the free pass that they do from many of their fans

Back