News Wilder: Fury "scratched flesh out of my ear in the second fight"

Not biases at all. Ortiz like many other posters have said even one of Wilder's biggest critics is on the level of Povetkin Whtye Parker and Ruiz.
Also, biased is your post in a nut shell.
Completely ignoring Wilder fighting Fury to a draw and almost putting him away. Yet forgiving AJ for getting battered by a far lesser opponent in Ruiz. Its the definition of bias.
AJ lost to Ruiz and dominated the rematch
Wilder got a lucky draw (NOT A WIN) and then got battered in the rematch
Ortiz may have been at that level whyte Parker povetkin but he isn’t now is he he is past his best.

Yeah it's predictable stuff. The ones that now suddenly don't want to see Deontay fight Dillian are the same ones that have recently said Fury ruined/broke Deontay. If both are ruined then there's no advantage for either in that regard. It cancels out.
They got Wilder level dullisional with the Ortiz fight too. Ortiz came out and DESTROYED the guy with a clear body shot. Fox PBC has the thumbnail and vid on youtube. You can frigging see the ripples in the guys body as the crushing blow land right in the upper rib cage.
Yet some of them claimed dive or freak arm injury despite the video being posted as clear proof. Just to stick to the narrative that Ortiz was not a quality opponent for Wilder.
Destroyed a guy who Parker just fought after the Whye loss. Did you hear them calling out Parker for fighting Flores? No.... you heard "wow parker looks good again" "wilder needs to fight parker still" "parker back in title contention."

AJ lost to Ruiz and dominated the rematch
Wilder got a lucky draw (NOT A WIN) and then got battered in the rematch
Ortiz may have been at that level whyte Parker povetkin but he isn’t now is he he is past his best.
Doesn't matter both fights happened. You are picking Nd choosing information. You have to take them both into account. He "dominated " by being terrified to engage with a morbidly obese guy who did not train.....who knows if AJs style there would be substantial with a legit true heavyweight contender who bothered to train.
Lol 10-8 rounds aren't luck. Ridiculous statement. Same as saying Fury got a lucky count....
Right Ortiz is devalued only because he lost to Wilder. Lmao textbook bias right there.
Ortiz looked phonemal in has last fight. Against an opponent that was good enough for Parker to fight without you complaining.

They got Wilder level dullisional with the Ortiz fight too. Ortiz came out and DESTROYED the guy with a clear body shot. Fox PBC has the thumbnail and vid on youtube. You can frigging see the ripples in the guys body as the crushing blow land right in the upper rib cage.
Yet some of them claimed dive or freak arm injury despite the video being posted as clear proof. Just to stick to the narrative that Ortiz was not a quality opponent for Wilder.
Destroyed a guy who Parker just fought after the Whye loss. Did you hear them calling out Parker for fighting Flores? No.... you heard "wow parker looks good again" "wilder needs to fight parker still" "parker back in title contention."
Here’s a novel idea.....wilder should have fought opponents in there prime when he was champion
Whyte
Parker
Povetkin
Pulev
Etc etc

Doesn't matter both fights happened. You are picking Nd choosing information. You have to take them both into account. He "dominated " by being terrified to engage with a morbidly obese guy who did not train.....who knows if AJs style there would be substantial with a legit true heavyweight contender who bothered to train.
Lol 10-8 rounds aren't luck. Ridiculous statement. Same as saying Fury got a lucky count....
Right Ortiz is devalued only because he lost to Wilder. Lmao textbook bias right there.
Ortiz looked phonemal in has last fight. Against an opponent that was good enough for Parker to fight without you complaining.
The fact you continue to talk about wilders draw with fury when fury was out of shape and most people thought he was robbed as being a sign of what a great fighter and champion wilder is just hilarious

Here’s a novel idea.....wilder should have fought opponents in there prime when he was champion
Whyte
Parker
Povetkin
Pulev
Etc etc
He was too busy fighting 4 fights with guys on that level or better. Facts. You even admitted Ortiz was on their level pre Wilder fights.
Lol. Busted
You are the same guy who made up a time line saying there was no "excuse why wilder couldn’t have fought Joshua before Ruiz." Not realizing Ruiz was a last minute replacement for a fight booked months prior with Big baby... As Wilder was fighting Fury....Just stop, your match making opinion doesn't matter.

Last edited:
The fact you continue to talk about wilders draw with fury when fury was out of shape and most people thought he was robbed as being a sign of what a great fighter and champion wilder is just hilarious
AKA has a problem with somebody accepting reality vs a rondo's false narrative.

He was too busy fighting 4 fights with guys on that level or better. Facts. You even admitted Ortiz was on their level pre Wilder fights. Lol. Busted
You are the same guy who made up a time line saying there was no "excuse why wilder couldn’t have fought Joshua before Ruiz." Not realizing Ruiz was a last minute replacement for a fight booked months prior with Big baby... As Wilder was fighting Fury....Just stop, your match making opinion doesn't matter.
Wilder is a duck just deal with it....the calibre of his opponents as a champion was a joke other than the first Ortiz fight and not being able to beat fury.

I accept he got a “champions” decision and then a beating
Or you can just accept Math...based on a fighter having two 10-8 rounds meaning he only needs a few throw away rounds to win and less to draw.
Arguing a robbery is litterally saying there were NO throw away rounds or close rounds in that fight. And that's not true.

Wilder is a duck just deal with it....the calibre of his opponents as a champion was a joke other than the first Ortiz fight and not being able to beat fury.
-Says the guy who claimed he would never fight Fury again--- Debunked based off court ruling Debunked based off Arum Debunked based off Fury HAVING to cancel his 2020 fight.
-Says the guy who claimed Wilder would retire and never fight again after Fury loss.
You seem emotional not credible....

Or you can just accept Math...based on a fighter having two 10-8 rounds meaning he only needs a few throw away rounds to win and less to draw.
Arguing a robbery is litterally saying there were NO throw away rounds or close rounds in that fight. And that's not true.
I don’t think we watched the same fight then.....

-Says the guy who claimed he would never fight Fury again--- Debunked based off court ruling Debunked based off Arum Debunked based off Fury HAVING to cancel his 2020 fight.
-Says the guy who claimed Wilder would retire and never fight again after Fury loss.
You seem emotional not credible....
Debunked off nothing you don’t know what you are talking about!!
They can’t make fury fight wilder can they.....
“If I was like the rest of the world, I’d probably sue him for defamation for about £100million, but I’m not really interested in doing that type of thing.

“He’ll never get a shot at me. Finished, never. For what he’s said.”

Fury Dec fight was only cancelled as they couldn’t come up with the money to pay him nothing to do with wilder.

Wilder had no fights Booked so let’s see if he fights again.

I do find it quite funny that the likes of Whyte, Parker and Ruiz aren’t cans and or cherry picks now that Wilder has named them as guys he wants next.

They’re even on the level of boogeyman Ortiz now it seems.

Debunked off nothing you don’t know what you are talking about!!
They can’t make fury fight wilder can they.....
“If I was like the rest of the world, I’d probably sue him for defamation for about £100million, but I’m not really interested in doing that type of thing.

“He’ll never get a shot at me. Finished, never. For what he’s said.”

Fury Dec fight was only cancelled as they couldn’t come up with the money to pay him nothing to do with wilder.

Wilder had no fights Booked so let’s see if he fights again.
Lol you should Google then edit afterwards...lmao
What did the court ruling just say know it all???

The argument litterally comes down to this so let's not conflate or go in circles again
So there were NO close rounds????
Yes or no
Not enough to award wilder the fight even with two 10-8 he barely did anything other than land those shots

I do find it quite funny that the likes of Whyte, Parker and Ruiz aren’t cans and or cherry picks now that Wilder has named them as guys he wants next.

They’re even on the level of boogeyman Ortiz now it seems.
Parker, Whyte Ruiz Ortiz Povetkin....have all been highly ranked contenders and that are a tier below Wilder Fury Joshua. With Ruiz and Parker temporarily holding legit belts. Nothing has really changed. Wilder has fought from that pool for almost the past 3 years.
The crazy thing is if not for Covid and a drug test fail. He would have had another 2 fights from that pool.

Not enough to award wilder the fight even with two 10-8 he barely did anything other than land those shots
That is a dodge of the question. Its math. "Not enough" is not a #.
Were there any close rounds??? You won't answer yes or no because you know it logically kills your argument.

Back