News Wilder: Fury "scratched flesh out of my ear in the second fight"

Have you seen the whole video? He makes some really good points.

*Glove bend
*Loose space in glove
*Shape of dent in head
*Scratch you're mocking him for

Edit: for the record the costume thing was just, lol. I'm not biased here, just found these points interesting.

Oh this is bad. Oh this is bad. I cant even defend this.
I dont know maybe this is what he needs to do to motivate himself.

*Glove bend
*Loose space in glove
*Shape of dent in head

Edit: for the record the costume thing was just, lol. I'm not biased here, just found these points interesting.

I agree there was some fuckery with the gloves. But come on its way too late for all that. I also am ignorant to how big of a difference something like that would make

*Glove bend
*Loose space in glove
*Shape of dent in head

The "glove bend" and "loose space in glove" is from the first fight, and there's no way that would've helped Fury. You need your fist firmly placed INSIDE the glove to properly punch and connect with the knuckles.

There's nothing "interesting" about them. It's a wounded man looking for excuses.

*Glove bend
*Loose space in glove
*Shape of dent in head

I think there's truth to it.

Seemed odd how quick it happened. A few punches and Wilder was basically done.

*Glove bend
*Loose space in glove
*Shape of dent in head

Doesn't the commission inspect gloves? I feel like they're stricter about it after the Margarito incident, there's an official with them at all times.

How quick what happened? Wilder was hit with a good solid punch that fucked his ear up. Had that not happened, Fury would've almost certainly outboxed him to a lopsided UD.

I think Jay Deas was watching him get his hands wrapped as well if im not mistaken
I forgot to throw in the fact that someone from the opposing team watches the gloves being taped.

Breland should've stopped the fight sooner, the CTE already set in

The "glove bend" and "loose space in glove" is from the first fight, and there's no way that would've helped Fury. You need your fist firmly placed INSIDE the glove to properly punch and connect with the knuckles.

There's nothing "interesting" about them. It's a wounded man looking for excuses.
Im struggling to find the point of it myself, but then why bother doing it at all? Maybe something to do with striking with the palm? That would also explain the scratching. It's pretty obvious the gloves are tampered with from the pic evidence.

Again I'm not biased, Fury is the better fighter, he won both fights. I'm just wondering why he had to do any of this at all. We wouldn't have to talk about it at all and he'd have two clean wins.

Idk Deontay was getting fucked up, that's why I don't see the point of any of this to begin with. I'm not ready to dismiss anything Wilder is saying after the seeing the evidence presented. That said I don't think he beats Fury at all. Just find it real fucking scummy from Fury if it's true. Comes off like a snake oil salesman so it really wouldn't surprise mem

Last edited:
BOOOOMB SQUAAAAD. THERE IS ONLY OOONE TYYSOOOOON FUUURYYYYY

Back