News Wilder: Fury "scratched flesh out of my ear in the second fight"

That is a dodge of the question. Its math. "Not enough" is not a #.
Were there any close rounds??? You won't answer yes or no because you know it logically kills your argument.
Yes but not enough for him to win two at the most most generous scoring would be 112-114

Yes but not enough for him to win two at the most most generous scoring would be 112-114
So their were close rounds.. Right out of your mouth. Copy that.
Oh really which rounds???
If not it just shows you make it up post fact as you go along.

So their were close rounds.. Right out of your mouth. Copy that.
Oh really which rounds???
If not it just shows you make it up post fact as you go along.
I can’t remember as I have seen countless fights since I last watched that fight I do remember giving one extra to wilder and another if I wanted to give him another.

I prefer watching the 2nd fight

So what was the outcome of the court ruling you was mocking me over?

What are you on about there hasn’t been a ruling has there
Why are you asking me?
I dont agree with the * by the win for Fury per the commentar. Also some of these boxing youtube channels tend to be way to racially bias for no reason. But this guy breaks down the facts still and the REAL time lines and facts if the situation. Direct quotes from the promoters and court proceedings. Not some rando spamming false narratives...here you go get educated. Arum rolled on Warren & Fury in court. Lol

I dont believe Fury used it as a duck. It just made more sense all around for him to move on to Joshua. But its bullshit to spin it as a duck by Wilder too.
There is so much behind the scenes shit that you dont know and that the court discovered its silly for you to base your info on the situation from a freaking biased PROMOTER.

I can’t remember as I have seen countless fights since I last watched that fight I do remember giving one extra to wilder and another if I wanted to give him another.

I prefer watching the 2nd fight

So what was the outcome of the court ruling you was mocking me over?
That's a very reasonable score.
Its litterally one round different from being a draw though.
Saying there were 2 close rounds vs 3 close rounds IS NO ROBBERY.

Back