News Wilder: Fury "scratched flesh out of my ear in the second fight"

lol Wilder bluffing he wants Dillian, probs his most outrageous claim yet?

Then if Wilder actually does fight Whyte I can hear it now...."he only fought Wyte because Povetkin ruined him...whaa whaa"
That might be the reason Deontay fancies it, if its not more BS? but he's ran for so long I just can't imagine it. Its a great fight we should have already seen but we have the UFC for the best fighting the best week in week out I guess.

That might be the reason Deontay fancies it, if its not more BS? but he's ran for so long I just can't imagine it. Its a great fight we should have already seen but we have the UFC for the best fighting the best week in week out I guess.
Why do I need to see Wilder knock him stiff when older lower ranked Povetkin did...
Wilder was busy fighting a fighter as good as Whyte twice and a fighter much much better twice.
You guys honestly try to make Whyte v Wilder like it was Crawford v Spence

Then if Wilder actually does fight Whyte I can hear it now...."he only fought Wyte because Povetkin ruined him...whaa whaa"
Yeah it's predictable stuff. The ones that now suddenly don't want to see Deontay fight Dillian are the same ones that have recently said Fury ruined/broke Deontay. If both are ruined then there's no advantage for either in that regard. It cancels out.

Last edited:
He's still making fucking excuses? Jesus christ.. Shut the fuck up already. He had a list of excuses from the first fight too. His hand, this that. He's delusional.

Yeah it's predictable stuff. The ones that now suddenly don't want to see Deontay fight Dillian are the same ones that have recently said Fury ruined/broke Deontay. If both are ruined then there's no advantage for either in that regard. It cancels out.
Why should whyte fight wilder unless it’s for a belt or mandatory. Wilder avoided him for 3 years.

Wilder can be now avoided for his unprofessional and clownish behaviour. Hearn has already said he wants nothing to do with him and fury has said the same.

Why do I need to see Wilder knock him stiff when older lower ranked Povetkin did...
Wilder was busy fighting a fighter as good as Whyte twice and a fighter much much better twice.
You guys honestly try to make Whyte v Wilder like it was Crawford v Spence
Povetkin can easily knock stiff wilder too couldn’t he. Wilder isn’t anywhere near the level of povetkin in terms of skill and povetkin hits harder than fury. Only thing against him is his age. He has only lost to wlad and AJ. Both much better fighters than wilder

Why should whyte fight wilder unless it’s for a belt or mandatory. Wilder avoided him for 3 years.

Wilder can be now avoided for his unprofessional and clownish behaviour. Hearn has already said he wants nothing to do with him and fury has said the same.
Because it's a good fight for the fans and it gives both of them an opportunity to get right back into title contention. Both have recently expressed interest in fighting each other. Your interpretation of what happened in the past isn't even relevant to the present as the circumstances are now much different (Wilder has no 0 to hypothetically protect anymore & both are coming off losses).

Whyte has said he still wants the fight but there's an obvious problem. He's now claiming to be the A-side which is a glaring non-starter. The optics pertaining to that statement don't look good. It's not even realistic.

Because it's a good fight for the fans and it gives both of them an opportunity to get right back into title contention. Both have recently expressed interest in fighting each other. Your interpretation of what happened in the past isn't even relevant to the present as the circumstances are now much different (Wilder has no 0 to hypothetically protect anymore & both are coming off losses).
Wilder / whyte was a better fight for the fans than rematching Ortiz or breazale.

Whyte has said he still wants the fight but there's an obvious problem. He's now claiming to be the A-side which is a glaring non-starter. The optics pertaining to that statement don't look good. It's not even realistic.
If whyte beats povetkin in the rematch he would still be WBC no1 and the mandatory for fury I believe (although WBC isn’t too clear on this). He doesn’t need wilder I am sure he would take it if it’s a good pay day for him but if fury / AJ isn’t made next and AJ fights uysk then fury / whyte makes more sense.

Wilder can fight Ruiz / Parker / or others maybe a few convincing wins later and he can challenge for a title again

I'm saying these conspiracies are somewhat influenced by race, not the whole thing....but when you look at the origin of the creator of who started the conspiracy, then yeah their are some red flags

fury has shown his prejudice in the psst. A lot of travellers are prejudiced because of their ‘traditional views’ bollocks which is a fckin cop out. Not heard anything racial but he spouted plenty of ignorant shit right after he won the title against wlad. He got fckin hammered in the uk press.

It’s quite ironic though, the British press were all over him for his ignorance, whilst fanning their own readers prejudices against travellers! Imo the media’s role in all this was far worse. They went after fury because he was a traveler. No doubt about it! It wouldn’t surprise me if this was a big factor in him going off the rails

Last edited:
If whyte beats povetkin in the rematch he would still be WBC no1 and the mandatory for fury I believe (although WBC isn’t too clear on this). He doesn’t need wilder I am sure he would take it if it’s a good pay day for him but if fury / AJ isn’t made next and AJ fights uysk then fury / whyte makes more sense.

Wilder can fight Ruiz / Parker / or others maybe a few convincing wins later and he can challenge for a title again
Povetkin likely isn't going to be ready anytime soon and Fury and AJ might as well be completely off limits to Whyte for the foreseeable future. I know Hearn would like to get Fury to step in for Povetkin but that's a pipedream. Hearn knows the stakes and he knows Fury has nothing to gain from that given an undisputed title fight with AJ is imminent (assuming neither loses in the interim).

And back on the topic of Whyte vs Povetkin II, it's looking pretty grim at the moment. Whyte could be waiting a while.
Hearn had suggested a new date at the end of January but Andrey Ryabinsky is not sure that even that date would come too soon.

"We will try, but I think that by January 30 Alexander is unlikely to recover," Ryabinsky said.
Promoter: Alexander Povetkin May Not Be Ready For Dillian Whyte In January After COVID-19 Hospitalization

Povetkin likely isn't going to be ready anytime soon and Fury and AJ might as well be completely off limits to Whyte for the foreseeable future. I know Hearn would like to get Fury to step in for Povetkin but that's a pipedream. Hearn knows the stakes and he knows Fury has nothing to gain from that given an undisputed title fight with AJ is imminent (assuming neither loses in the interim).

And back on the topic of Whyte vs Povetkin II, it's looking pretty grim at the moment. Whyte could be waiting a while.

Promoter: Alexander Povetkin May Not Be Ready For Dillian Whyte In January After COVID-19 Hospitalization
If fury AJ isn’t made for early 2021 Hearn has said a couple of days ago AJ will fight uysk.

If the money is good enough I can see fury vs whyte I think fury would quite fancy that match up.

Povetkin can easily knock stiff wilder too couldn’t he. Wilder isn’t anywhere near the level of povetkin in terms of skill and povetkin hits harder than fury. Only thing against him is his age. He has only lost to wlad and AJ. Both much better fighters than wilder
No. Wilder is the better fighter by far. You consistently site rankings and belts. Can you please show what rankings that have Povetkin over Wilder? Once again use all the criteria you use to shit talk him on other fighters.
Wilder KOs the retirement Wlad that AJ almost was stopped by and struggled with.
I think Wilder beats AJ due to AJ having a worse chin. Whoever land cleans 1st.

Last edited:
Yeah they

No. Wilder is the better fighter by far. You consistently site rankings and belts. Can you please show what rankings that have Povetkin over Wilder? Once again use all the criteria you use to shit talk him on other fighters.
Wilder KOs the retirement Wlad that AJ almost was stopped by and struggled with.
I think Wilder beats AJ due to AJ having a worse chin. Whoever land cleans 1st.
That’s your own biased opinion nothing in wilders performances to suggest any of what you have said is true. Best win is against Ortiz who is at the very end of his career. He was bully and beat up too such an extend by fury, who wilder said is pillow fisted, to such a degree he accuses him of using loaded gloves. He got knocked down with a body shot from fury lol

That’s your own biased opinion nothing in wilders performances to suggest any of what you have said is true. Best win is against Ortiz who is at the very end of his career. He was bully and beat up too such an extend by fury, who wilder said is pillow fisted, to such a degree he accuses him of using loaded gloves. He got knocked down with a body shot from fury lol
Not biases at all. Ortiz like many other posters have said even one of Wilder's biggest critics is on the level of Povetkin Whtye Parker and Ruiz.
Also, biased is your post in a nut shell.
Completely ignoring Wilder fighting Fury to a draw and almost putting him away. Yet forgiving AJ for getting battered by a far lesser opponent in Ruiz. Its the definition of bias.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back