Wilder-Fury 3 next?

Klippy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

I like Wilder, but this is a dumb excuse.

Maybe hes Right? who knows ...

rematch will answer all the Questions.

<{vega}>

Fury v Joshua is clearly the fight to make.

There are several fights Wilder can take to prove he deserves another shot ie Whyte, Ruiz or Parker.

Usyk probably fits in there somewhere too.

<{vega}>
so how much would a costume have to weigh to make a 231lbs boxers legs weak after carrying it for 2 minutes? 200 lbs?

Not the weight of anticipation fighting during BHM?

If he exercises the rematch clause, they have to fight right away right? The thing is that guarantees Wilder will have at least one more big payday in his career, I know if I was Tyson's adviser I would tell him not to fight Wilder again since there's such little upside and Wilder is still so dangerous. But on the other hand having an immediate fight with Fury, all but guarantees Wilder will get beat again. I don't see how he expects to make any improvements in such little time

3. match bro
Fury can outbox him or outfight him in a third fight. He can choose how he'd like to beat him or do both of those things. If Wilder couldn't knock him out after two tries then why would his chances be better a third time around after getting stopped by a non-puncher in Fury? Fury would be heavily favored in a third fight for those reasons.

I’d recommend a interim fight; he needs to fix his real problems which is a total lack of defense and punch variety. Then again he’s so far along in his career I’m not sure he can ever learn to be really good at those things. But he can at least work on a respectable hook.

However, if he has the right to call for an immediate rematch - and he does it - it’s at least respectable. For all the things you can call Wilder, I don’t think “coward” is one of them.

LOL at that excuse...Wilder, the gypsy king will destroy you again. Joshua/Fury is the fight to be made

Jesus I thought he meant like a muscle injury in training.....

He got hit harder than I thought he did if he's blaming his ring outfit for losing. Besides, smart money is waiting for Joshua/Fury to fight, and then fight Fury after he unifies the titles. Then he gets a chance for all the belts at once.

<{vega}>
so how much would a costume have to weigh to make a 231lbs boxers legs weak after carrying it for 2 minutes? 200 lbs?

so
thats why i said a rematch will answer all the questions
one of the questions why we should have a 3rd fight is that wilder claims his costume was too heavy and he lost because of it? Lol Wilder lost the first one and got slaughtered in the second one. No need to see it again. But whatever, if the guy wants to be retired, so be it.

so

one of the questions why we should have a 3rd fight is that wilder claims his costume was too heavy and he lost because of it? Lol Wilder lost the first one and got slaughtered in the second one. No need to see it again. But whatever, if the guy wants to be retired, so be it.
Fury got off easy after Wilder's Dark Lord Sauron costume robbed him of his legs. Wilder was only 20% against Fury in the rematch while Fury was as close to 100% as possible. Even a nearly ruined Wilder gave Fury hell.

Wilder was probably porking that hot fiancee of his too much lol

Back