Wife just left me

Wait........you’re the guy that STILL cheats on his girlfriend who you took her virginity from, amirite?

How things change......
You became a decent guy....who cheats on his girlfriend with his nanny in exchange for free childcare and chastised your girlfriend for acting similar to you.....You also have genital warts on and in your anus....I’m not sure that you know what the definition of the word “decent” is.....

I don’t do any of that shit anymore. It’s been 2 months now. I don’t talk to my old nanny or any of my old hoes anymore.

I only hang out with my ex girl. Even though we’re technically not in a relationship but we see each other all the time and don’t talk to anyone else or sleep with anyone else.

I got rid of the warts months ago with cryotherapy too and they never came back.
Doctor said if they don’t return in 3 months they are 90 percent sure they won’t come back.

Did you post this on your iPad?

I don’t do any of that shit anymore. It’s been 2 months now. I don’t talk to my old nanny or any of my old hoes anymore.

I only hang out with my ex girl. Even though we’re technically not in a relationship but we see each other all the time and don’t talk to anyone else or sleep with anyone else.

I got rid of the warts months ago with cryotherapy too and they never came back.
Doctor said if they don’t return in 3 months they are 90 percent sure they won’t come back.

Two things here:

Firstly, you can’t stop doing something for a very short period of time then say you don’t do it anymore, you need to not do it for as long as you did it to say that. I had a friend who constantly used to be like “I don’t drink or smoke anymore” when I’m fact it had been like a week.

Secondly, the warts are coming back and they are coming with a vengeance. The strange thing is that anal warts are from having receptive anal intercourse....

If this was just a one time occurence, she'll probably be back. If this is a fight you guys have often, then it could be for real.

Just sit back and think about what you want to happen. People sometimes leave because they need to think, and then come back. Just take it easy, and see what the next week brings.

Do not do anything drastic like banging bar skanks. Unless you want it to end too. In that case, get some blow, call off the next few days, and go nuts.

<DontBelieve1>

Almost 12 years marriage and your just meh?

Stand up and make things right. You admitted to being a jerk. Seek counseling for the sake of what you two once had and for the kid. Somethings are worth fighting for.

On the same day where Bono lost his voice. What kind of shit luck do you have?

Back