Wife just left me

We've been married for 11.5 years - I was being a jerk earlier, but not that big of a jerk- I have one son that just started 6th grade-

I said that I was sorry, but told her to do what she thinks is best. Also, she didn't make dinner.

I really hate to see it end, but wth-

Bummed, but not really.

Any advice sherdoggers?
Doesn’t sound very sincere, but whatever. Divorce for that? I’m sure there’s more to it, no?

Anyways, you know how women are? Sorry to hear all this, there’s enough haters up in here and in the world. Time heals all wounds, almost everyone knows this.

You’re alive!

I see this thread around here at least twice a week. mayberrians wives leave them all the time.

Go around tomorrow telling your friends, and do it in a way that will totally bum them out for Labor Day.

I see this thread around here at least twice a week. mayberrians wives leave them all the time.
marlon-brando-last-tango-in-paris-1972.gif

"luv24nic8" I guess there wont be much fornication going on now.
On the other hand after 11 years of marriage I guess you are used to it.

Honestly not trolling
Well, a wife of 11.5 years doesn't just up and leave because you're being a jerk one night. Either there's a complete shit storm that you're not telling about.. Or literally none of this happened.

Well, a wife of 11.5 years doesn't just up and leave because you're being a jerk one night. Either there's a complete shit storm that you're not telling about.. Or literally none of this happened.
Ummm..no shit storm- barely an argument.

Your son is going to need years of therapy and you can't even cook a simple fucking meal.

7yAfN6k.gif

We've been married for 11.5 years - I was being a jerk earlier, but not that big of a jerk- I have one son that just started 6th grade-

I said that I was sorry, but told her to do what she thinks is best. Also, she didn't make dinner.

I really hate to see it end, but wth-

Bummed, but not really.

Any advice sherdoggers?
Better off without one. Hopefully you don’t lose your money in the divorce

Hookers and blow.

Don’t know how many times this combo made me feel infinitely better.

But I’m in my 30’s now so those days are long behind me lol.
Are you made of money? Blow and hookers are way too expensive for most people

Thats rough.

Theres two things a man does when this happens.

Let it tear you up or man the fuck up, hold your chin high.. And enjoy this new chapter of your life.

Try to work out a mutual agreement for child support without getting courts involved.

Dont bother fighting for costody, unless shes on crack she will win.

Fuck it. Move on(if its really over)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back