Wife just left me

luv24nic8

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
We've been married for 11.5 years - I was being a jerk earlier, but not that big of a jerk- I have one son that just started 6th grade-

I said that I was sorry, but told her to do what she thinks is best. Also, she didn't make dinner.

I really hate to see it end, but wth-

Bummed, but not really.

Any advice sherdoggers?

Get a girl who will cook you dinner, you're worth it....

Lawyer up as fast as you can. Unless your broke, then fuck it, go to a bar and find a skank. Don't go for the hawt chick. That's for later. First you need a grimey skank you can roll around in.

Lawyer up as fast as you can. Unless your broke, then fuck it, go to a bar and find a skank. Don't go for the hawt chick. That's for later. First you need a grimey skank you can roll around in.

I can't find fault in this at all. Maybe a slightly-more-than-thick girl instead of some questionable ghost pussy but, yeah, get one in the W column to break up your blues.

It will probably end up being the best thing that ever happened to you.

giphy.gif

Sorry to hear that man..

I'm praying for you.

Being a divorce lawyer must be the most surreal experience possible. Making tons of loot off the suffering of two people and trying to take scorned lovers of everything they're worth.

We've been married for 11.5 years - I was being a jerk earlier, but not that big of a jerk- I have one son that just started 6th grade-

I said that I was sorry, but told her to do what she thinks is best. Also, she didn't make dinner.

I really hate to see it end, but wth-

Bummed, but not really.

Any advice sherdoggers?

I love how your biggest concern is that she didn’t make dinner.

<Oku02>

grab the kid and leave the state before she lawyers up.

he's trolling you guys so hard.
10/10

Back