Wife just left me

Hookers and blow.

Don’t know how many times this combo made me feel infinitely better.

But I’m in my 30’s now so those days are long behind me lol.

Damn that sucks. No dinner? WTF, what are you gonna do now? Damn.

We've been married for 11.5 years - I was being a jerk earlier, but not that big of a jerk- I have one son that just started 6th grade-

I said that I was sorry, but told her to do what she thinks is best. Also, she didn't make dinner.

I really hate to see it end, but wth-

Bummed, but not really.

Any advice sherdoggers?

Hey brother. Me and the mother of my child split up 5 years ago.

I wasn’t a bit of a jerk. I was a monster. I cheated on her many times and did worse to her.

I became a decent guy and now we’re very good friends.

We’re good enough friends that she texts and calls constantly and annoys the shit out of my girl.

This might be the best thing for you. I support you.

I wasn’t a bit of a jerk. I was a monster. I cheated on her many times and did worse to her.

We’re good enough friends that she texts and calls constantly and annoys the shit out of my girl.

Wait........you’re the guy that STILL cheats on his girlfriend who you took her virginity from, amirite?

How things change......

It actually sounds like a man who was married too long to the wrong woman and just doesn’t give a shit anymore.

I think you meant to say it’s time for a new tranny.

Maybe he can get with det_kimble and bring her back to us.

Lol you’re anything but a monster with that little 4.9 incher, sweetie. Please get your ex to stop calling us all the time or else you’ll be coming home to an iPad on the table instead of a nice dinner. Love you.

Being single is better you can fck bitches all you want

You became a decent guy....who cheats on his girlfriend with his nanny in exchange for free childcare and chastised your girlfriend for acting similar to you.....You also have genital warts on and in your anus....I’m not sure that you know what the definition of the word “decent” is.....

If this is real, lawyer up. Also realize that the only people to profit in a divorce are the lawyers. You’ll have to make a lot of concessions, but fighting for scraps will turn out bad for you as the male in the relationship.

Thanks!

Back