Why you guys don't like Belal Muhammad?

Lack of knockout power but he is a good fighter

Too funny
"Why do you dislike him?"
Then TS post a pic where the subject looks like a total douche
What a strange thread

Bores me to tea
2L8s.gif

He’s a boring Jack of all trades master of none. Only time he’s exciting is when he’s getting his ass kicked, and when he wins it’s usually a boring decision you don’t remember.

Here’s why
19 wins
14 decisions

he finds way to make fights boring

FTR: I don’t dislike belal but I also don’t run to the tv when he’s fighting

There are many valid reasons that antisemitism is used solely to refer to discrimination or hatred towards Jewish people; but claiming that a person who is literally of a Semitic background is antisemitic has never been without criticism or controversy, nor should it be.
Dude... Why are you still arguing... it's literally the definition of the word in every English dictionary around now... Unless you want to send a letter to maybe MW or OED or whatever, there is no doubt in the consensus meaning of "anti-Semitism" in the English speaking world. Anything else is you making up your own definition of the word, which is fine, academics do it all the time, but it doesn't change what it means outside their articles to prove whatever point they are trying to make.

You're just splitting the phrase into two, and analyzing it literally.
Think of it this way, when your girl stopped you half-way through last night, your balls didn't literally turn blue, but you did get blue-balled.
I know that's kind of an extreme equivalent, but it's basically how you sounds like to me right now trying to argue, crazy blue balls man.

Last edited:
Dude... Why are you still arguing... it's literally the definition of the word in every English dictionary around now... Unless you want to send a letter to maybe MW or OED or whatever, there is no doubt in the consensus meaning of "anti-Semitism" in the English speaking world. Anything else is you making up your own definition of the word, which is fine, academics do it all the time, but it doesn't change what it means outside their articles to prove whatever point they are trying to make.

You're just splitting the phrase into two, and analyzing it literally.
Think of it this way, when your girl stopped you have way through last night, your balls didn't literally turn blue, but you did get blue-balled.
I know that's kind of an extreme equivalent, but it's basically how you sounds like to me right now trying to argue, crazy blue balls man.

This

I like him. Didn't know there was any real dislike for him on here.

His pop up tweets at the beginning of every round of a fight make me not like him.

One of the most boring and meh fighters on the roster. Hes a WW Elias Theodorou with a better gas tank. Does nothing well. Says alot about current WW that hes ranked.
I don’t think he’s boring. He does not have a super high ceiling though, so most of the time I’m not going to spray my shorts when he’s fighting.

Cringy arab who got schooled by Edwards. Acts like the fight was going good for him.
Other than that, pretty ok guy. I dont dislike him, just dont care.
It obviously wasn't going well for him but it's a five-round fight, he was just getting warmed up. You're allowed to lose two of the rounds and still win.

I wonder if he calls himself "Remember the Name" because he knows his fights are extremely forgettable?

I know I have seen him fight a solid handful of times and don't remember who he fought or anything that happened. Except he fought Leon and it was lame and there was a foul and a NC, but I forget what the foul was...
Maybe an eye poke?

Back