Why you guys don't like Belal Muhammad?

I like Belal a lot, good fighter, well-rounded, scrapper and his UFC debut against Jouban made me an instant fan. Funny dude also. Can't fault the man for trying to get a rematch that he deserves imo.

That being said, I don't see him getting into title conversation ever. Jack of all trades kinda thing. He lacks an aspect that is dominant and offensive. Yes he can grind, but that wont matter when he is outskilled, which he clearly would be against the Top 5. He is getting better everytime we see him so there obv. is improvement.

I like Belal a lot, good fighter, well-rounded, scrapper and his UFC debut against Jouban made me an instant fan. Funny dude also. Can't fault the man for trying to get a rematch that he deserves imo.

That being said, I don't see him getting into title conversation ever. Jack of all trades kinda thing. He lacks an aspect that is dominant and offensive. Yes he can grind, but that wont matter when he is outskilled, which he clearly would be against the Top 5. He is getting better everytime we see him so there obv. is improvement.
But if you don't think he can make it into contention, then why bother with the rematch? Lol it would just be him getting beat up

He seems like a fun guy, entertaining style. But he’s just kinda there. I don’t hate him but also not a big fan. My feelings toward him is he’s okay.

But if you don't think he can make it into contention, then why bother with the rematch? Lol it would just be him getting beat up

Not him and I don't think they should rematch but I can see the reasoning.
He seized an opportunity stepping up and just lost it with en eye poke. As long as you're in the octagon anything can happen and Belal was losing but it wasn't really dramatic for him, he did show he belonged in there.
It's shitty to seize an opportunity and see it go like that.

I like Belal, thought he could possibly make waves early on. He's not as consistent as I thought he would be and also not as well rounded with his grappling.

I have no problem with Belal. Hard working, well rounded, well spoken. Just not quite elite, a little small for the division.

The only fights of his that I've made sure to tune in to were solely because of being a fan of his opponents (Geoff Neal, Luque). He has no wow factor whatsoever.

Extremely boring fighter but tbh I kinda liked him before the Edwards situation. His constant whining and bitching for 5 months straight about Edwards is annoying, plus he just had a shitty performance against Maia and is still begging to fight Edwards. Edwards would just dominate him.

Haha he has the same problem mousasi had his whole Carrer.
Had this underrated rant at a presser " i don't know what's wrong is it my nationality? Do i need to dye my hair blonde".

His nickname is a bit corny, he wears sunglasses inside and he has a boring fighting style.

I’m sure he’s a nice guy though. I just don’t like nor dislike him.

I think he is like Jim Miller. He is going to be around for awhile.

Back