Why you guys don't like Belal Muhammad?

Cringy arab who got schooled by Edwards. Acts like the fight was going good for him.
Other than that, pretty ok guy. I dont dislike him, just dont care.

Racist

Isn’t he a US citizen, yet keeps promoting an imaginary country in the Middle East? Then again, believing in imaginary beings will likely make one more susceptible to believing anything. I forgot the name.

He seems cool and his street self defence vids are invaluable learning tools.

He's solid enough but his fighting style is extremely wrestle-boxy, forgettable.

Belal Mohamed eh? must remember his name.

muhammad2.jpg

What is it? The fighting style? The personality? The Leon fight?
I like him he's a funny personality

I have respect for his work ethic, always comes prepared and in shape. That being said, he is a classic example of a ‘try-hard’ and has no actual athletic ability or talet for fighting. His win over Maia means about as much as Hall beating Anderson Silva.

muhammad2.jpg

I think he is mediocre. He shines nowhere and is generally completely forgettable in the octagon. I don't care about his personality as I don't follow that.

He's fine, I have no strong opinion about him one way or another. One thing I do admire is that he's amazingly consistent. I don't think I've ever gotten a fight prediction of his wrong.

I think most people dont like delusional idiots...thats all.

Be cocky but back it up and dont bring in families/religion/politics in to it while being cocky.

Be humble if you lose and by all means stay cocky and demand a rematch if it reeeeally was that close but dont be delusional if you lost by a landslide(Belal is in this category til the eyepoke)

I like him
Belal is a fav of mine and a solid scrapper.
I don't mind him. Decent fighter, and hope he finds a good fight soon.

The guy is nice and funny, but the problem is he doesnt finish fights or scores 10-8s. If you are a standard 10-9 close rounds fighter, you are not doing something impressive.

Big fan a warrior with an endless gas tank and a lot of heart. Funny and nice dude by all accounts too. Oh and free Palestine

Not really a fan but I'm cool with him. I think he's a solid fighter, and seems a chill guy. I'm just not a fan of how he keeps on clinging and insisting that he should get a rematch with Leon. I mean, fact is he's a replacement on that one and at least he got to headline an event. I think he should move on.

Back