Why Randy? (Pics)

41317_466331441275_46299886275_7113065_2322841_n.jpg

fuck me. It went from bad to worse.

Everyone here is stupid.

First of all I'm indifferent to Randy Couture as a fan. But I will defend him in this thread.

Personally I wouldn't wear a shirt like that. However, many males who are perfectly straight wear muscle shirts like that these days. They came into style a few years ago.

Second, why do you give a fuck what someone wears for clothing, espeically other men? The man can wear whatever he feels like is comfortable and looks good. Does Randy come to your house and tell you you're too fat and look like a poser in your stupid Tapout shirts? No.

End of thread.

What's it like to have no sense of humour?

Game, blouses.

_Dave_Chappelle_As_Prince.jpg

Is this America's next top model or what? Who CARES. Randy's the man and can wear what he wants. He'd never be caught dead in pink so A+.

Randy is just trying to be trendy. I know hes failing but still.

Clothes got to go....But he can wear what ever, def after shutting up James Toney...

Guys dress like chicks today, WTF, go to Macys or where ever and the guys department looks like the womens......????WTF

Truth I've had mine since I created my profile though I do think it's time for a change.

I change mine according to when my favorite fighters fight. I make sure to keep the same layout, so that my AV is still noticeable.

What's it like to have no sense of humour?

_Dave_Chappelle_As_Prince.jpg

lol, I loved that skit.

Anyway, Randy and Prince have more money and get more ass than 99.9% of Sherdoggers, so they can wear whatever (blouses) they want.

All of you could learn a thing or two from Randy in the fashion department imo.

Back