Why Randy? (Pics)

Wawin

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Why did you have to go and put on a shirt like that?
46841_471233031275_46299886275_7251076_3141383_n.jpg

whys he wearing $200 affliction jeans, whys he wearing funny little hippie bracelets and that hat.

because he can and looks more badass than you ever will

I guess with the month he's had (The Expendables, beating Toney), he probably feels like he could get away with wearing a tube top if he wanted.

oh shit ahahahaaa! is this real??

if it's not real then it's gay, however if this piece is authentic, it is a beautiful work of art that could fetch millions in today's current market.

That women's tank top is all he has left after the numerous divorces.

oh shit ahahahaaa! is this real??

if it's not real then it's gay, however if this piece is authentic, it is a beautiful work of art that could fetch millions in today's current market.

Oh it's real, sometimes I wish it wasn't.

I don't care if he is sponsored by them, that doesn't mean he has to wear that particular shirt. That really looks like Randy got confused and put on some girl's shirt.

I don't think this picture helps Randy's image either. It makes me question why he got a divorce.
41181_465453211275_46299886275_7088364_1426708_n.jpg

Ehh, fighters dont necessarily have the best style.

Even Wand isn't immune.. you seen that hat he wears around recently? With the amish beard? Ouch.

Randy has officially taken one too many shots to the head. First the piece from Ann Taylor, now this scarf and doucheshirt combo. The synapse that tells you when you look like a *** is clearly not firing for old Randy.

The guy's wearing that, yet all you macho men in this thread are being fashion critics. Hmm..

Back