Why Randy? (Pics)

1. So he wears it, big whoop. His friggin' deal, it's not like fighters are supposed to have great style, right?
2. It's ironic all you badasses sayin' how others should dress are fashion experts all of the sudden.

Anyone got that pic of the 22 year old blonde his was banging??

Randy-Gf_medium.jpg
meh

You guys are dumb. It's for the ladies. Hate all you want but the ends always justifies the means.

u got it...plus you would all take a pic and say how cool the shirt is (prob buy one)to his face

Trying to look young and hip lately, not working. Well, that particular style doesn't work with anyone as far as I'm concerned. The first pic has to be a shop, please say so. Sorry Randy.

I saw this on FB, and thought wtf...

He's Randy though, he can wear whatever the F he wants.

Everyone here is stupid.

First of all I'm indifferent to Randy Couture as a fan. But I will defend him in this thread.

Personally I wouldn't wear a shirt like that. However, many males who are perfectly straight wear muscle shirts like that these days. They came into style a few years ago.

Second, why do you give a fuck what someone wears for clothing, espeically other men? The man can wear whatever he feels like is comfortable and looks good. Does Randy come to your house and tell you you're too fat and look like a poser in your stupid Tapout shirts? No.

End of thread.

I have some of those wife beaters. They are actually very comfortible and if your not a fat ass or tooth pick, chicks actually like them. So i would say the main reason Randy wears them outside of the fact that he can, is because they are in style and if you want to attract the opposite sex you should wear things they find attractive.

I love the way people hate on clothes on this site. Cracks me up sometimes. Who really cares what people wear, if you don't like it or can't afford it, don't talk shit about it. Each to his own.

Everyone here is stupid.

First of all I'm indifferent to Randy Couture as a fan. But I will defend him in this thread.

Personally I wouldn't wear a shirt like that. However, many males who are perfectly straight wear muscle shirts like that these days. They came into style a few years ago.

Second, why do you give a fuck what someone wears for clothing, espeically other men? The man can wear whatever he feels like is comfortable and looks good. Does Randy come to your house and tell you you're too fat and look like a poser in your stupid Tapout shirts? No.

End of thread.
I think Randy might have some spare Tampax if you're out.

This might be my new favorite picture of Randy Couture.

"Yep, she's young enough to be my daughter but I'm still hitting it. Being me is fucking awesome."

Don't forget.. In 'Randy years' he's just hitting puberty.
Experimenting a bit...

Back