Why Randy? (Pics)

Randy can wear whatever he wants and still whoop you!

Why does everyone always hold their fist up when taking a pic with a fighter?

he borrowed it from Gina because his huge muscles tore his...duh.

Why does everyone always hold their fist up when taking a pic with a fighter?

i've held my fist up in every picture i've ever been in. ever. kindergarten class pic, every school pic i've ever been in as a child all the way up to now. family re-unions, funerals and weddings pictures my fist is ever-present. it's kind of annoying, but i have to look tough at all times. it's a full time job my friend.

I guess with the month he's had (The Expendables, beating Toney), he probably feels like he could get away with wearing a tube top if he wanted.

Thats the problem, old people trying to get away with dressing like a young person, they always come up short somewhere or it just completely blows up. Much luv Randy but uuhhhhhh just stop it.

whys he wearing $200 affliction jeans, whys he wearing funny little hippie bracelets and that hat.

because he can and looks more badass than you ever will

:icon_lol: Not sure if this was serious, naaah it cant be, hahaha good one sounds like a lil girl saying nuh uh my daddy can beat up your daddy.

Ann Taylor?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

i've held my fist up in every picture i've ever been in. ever. kindergarten class pic, every school pic i've ever been in as a child all the way up to now. family re-unions, funerals and weddings pictures my fist is ever-present. it's kind of annoying, but i have to look tough at all times. it's a full time job my friend.

Lmao!

When did this turn in to a fashion forum? The 5 time UFC champion can wear whatever the hell he wants

You guys are dumb. It's for the ladies. Hate all you want but the ends always justifies the means.

What the hell is he wearing???

Fuck this, I can't be a fan of this guy anymore.

not worse than the tapout shit the fighters wear

DS_390685_xl.jpg

i dont see the problem with tapout, i think it makes you look TUFF and ballin.

Anyone got that pic of the 22 year old blonde his was banging??

What the hell is he wearing???

Fuck this, I can't be a fan of this guy anymore.

Has to be a joke. You'll be a complete unknown if you change your AV to something other than Randy with facial accessories.

He obviously ripped that from the closet of Jean-Claude.

Back