Why ppl call Conor manlet but not RDA, Eddie, Dustin, Khabib, GSP, mark hunt, Cruz?

Hunt is literally an inch taller, Conor on lots of hamburgers = hunto

LMAO, yeah cause Conor's bone structure is clearly the same as Hunt's. Have someone drive you to an optometrist, because you need glasses badly.

Because they realize they are betas compared to Conor.

He can kick their ass and has a more dominant personality. Also fans are programmed to hate on loud mouths even though it's a proven way of garnering more interest.

oh look .... its TS again , with another Conor thread !!
<26>

Conor has a height complex, he tries to make himself appear bigger constantly and rips on people that are shorter than he is. He also appears to wear lifts sometimes. When someone is clearly obsessed with their height then they are going to get shit for it. Those other fighters you mentioned never talk about their height or size or try to make themselves look bigger or wear lifts.
True. He is always calling them midgets and that he towers over his opponents. he talks like he is 6'5''

Lol the average male height is 5'10'', which is Hunts height. Connor is 5'9"..

So I think you either A) need to turn the blind hatred down a little bit or B) go back to school re-learn a couple subjects

The average male height is 5'9.5"

Mark Hunt is taller than most men
Connie is shorter than most men

Facts.

Compared to who? At 5'8", you're a tall man in Viet Nam... and a midget in the Netherlands or Germany

I remember hearing someone 6'2 called a manlet in the netherlands
Conor has a height complex, he tries to make himself appear bigger constantly and rips on people that are shorter than he is. He also appears to wear lifts sometimes. When someone is clearly obsessed with their height then they are going to get shit for it. Those other fighters you mentioned never talk about their height or size or try to make themselves look bigger or wear lifts.

Cruz wears lifts and constantly mocked Faber

I remember hearing someone 6'2 called a manlet in the netherlands

Cruz wears lifts and constantly mocked Faber

I didn't notice that but I don't remember him mocking Faber about his height and Cruz doesn't try to puff himself up like a Peacock.

Because Conor is the epitome of a manlet, both mentally and physically. If he was ever to release a cologne, it would labelled 'The essence of Manlet'.

imaginary lat syndrome is THE single most insecure tool thing a human can do. its fucking painful to see.
The most insecure thing a human can do? Worse than rape or shooting a movie theatre up. Worse than talking out of your ass on a forum.

Compared to who? At 5'8", you're a tall man in Viet Nam... and a midget in the Netherlands or Germany
Yes here in Amsterdam it isn't uncommon to see women who dwarf me in height and I'm 6'1". I'm the shortest in my friend group

Khabib is like a legit 5'11 and so is Hunt

as for the rest of them they don't brag about being able to beat guys twice their size, its not a hard concept to grasp and im a Mcgregor fan

literally look at any interview with him and faber for their rubbermatch

@ 5:35

There's not as much exposure with Cruz, Cruz doesn't talk about his height to everyone shorter than he is, and he doesn't do the air lats thing or stand almost on tippy toes when doing face offs. Cruz isn't obsessed with his height and it seems apparent that Conor is, Cruz is also taller.

True story, I'm 5'10" and in Thailand o holiday currently, only dudes taller are tourists haha
Lots of great memories of Thailand. Used to know some guys that ran tours there but it's been a few years. You doing the usual temples, elephant and beach tour or getting more adventurous?

Back