Why ppl call Conor manlet but not RDA, Eddie, Dustin, Khabib, GSP, mark hunt, Cruz?

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All similar sizes but it seems people only like to attack conor

Because of his small-penis attitude. "Oh, I have money".

And you are talking about height... Hunt it literally twice the size of Conor. He could eat a McGregor for breakfast.

I think it's mostly because he called Mendes and most people shorter than him midgets.

LOL @ Mark Hunt on that list.

The petite, 300lb Samoan manlet

385869-mark-hunt1.jpg

Last edited:
Why is Cody a douche for having neck tats but Mark Hunt is everyone's fave (pre Brock test, he's lost fans)

Lol at manlet calling smaller manlets midgets

Mark Hunt and McGregor are similar sizes? Do you even know who Mark Hunt is? Google 'Mark Hunt' real quick.

Because none of the other fighters you mentioned were derogatory to their opponents height. Kind of like a pot calling a kettle black

Well, Conor'z the one calling out 2 divisions higher than he has competed successfully at.

You know he'z gonna catch a sh*t storm for it... but he knowz what he'z doing in that regard & people talking sh*t about him... or backing him... all equate to higher PPV numberz!

Because RDA, Eddie, Dustin etc.. didn't beat their favorite fighter in 13 seconds.

because Conor has short man syndrome

This... plus his air lats syndrome and his attempts to overcompensate. Also he obviously thinks about height a lot and always brings it up. RDA is listed as 1 inch shorter than him (although they looked the same height to me) and he was bragging in the press conference that he was the bigger man between the two.

Because coming up with anything to hate on McGregor is the current trend here on Sherdog.

Hadn't you noticed?

Mark Hunt
Hunt is literally an inch taller, Conor on lots of hamburgers = hunto

Hunt is above the average male height, he's taller then most men

Connie is well below the average male height, he's shorter then most men, even shorter than most short men

Hunt is literally an inch taller, Conor on lots of hamburgers = hunto

Haha if u think conor could ever get to the size of hunt with any amount of burgers you're dumber than you look

Back