Why ppl call Conor manlet but not RDA, Eddie, Dustin, Khabib, GSP, mark hunt, Cruz?

what is imaginary lat syndrome please?
(sorry. i am dumb.)

It's where you walk around with your arm hanging in the air like you have such big lats you can put your arms down.

This... plus his air lats syndrome and his attempts to overcompensate. Also he obviously thinks about height a lot and always brings it up. RDA is listed as 1 inch shorter than him (although they looked the same height to me) and he was bragging in the press conference that he was the bigger man between the two.

Classic manlet behavior.

It's where you walk around with your arm hanging in the air like you have such big lats you can put your arms down.

ah! got it.

and hell yes. i totally see this all the time. worked with a guy who did this. totally ridiculous!

thanks for responding.

mods on vacation for the past two weeks. Preparing for the Diaz/Conor 2 shit storm, obviously.

Hunt is literally an inch taller, Conor on lots of hamburgers = hunto

lol... no. Hunt has a massive bone structure. Ever seen his ankles? Just look at his face.

lol... no. Hunt has a massive bone structure. Ever seen his ankles? Just look at his face.

ok so if some guy was 5'6 but went to mcdonalds and ate till he became 300 lbs it wouldnt matter cause of "bone structure?" lol

ok so if some guy was 5'6 but went to mcdonalds and ate till he became 300 lbs it wouldnt matter cause of "bone structure?" lol

huh? Mark hunt is a similar height to Conor but his skeleton is vastly bigger in the other two dimensions.

huh? Mark hunt is a similar height to Conor but his skeleton is vastly bigger in the other two dimensions.

ok my point stands is this. If we call lets say Mighty Mouse a manlet would we call a beefed up 200 lb mighty mouse a manlet?

The reason he cops it is because he is the most insecure about his height.

Mark Hunt and McGregor are similar sizes? Do you even know who Mark Hunt is? Google 'Mark Hunt' real quick.

Yeah, measuring people using only height is ridiculous. That's why it is so infuriating to read people say jones is so much bigger than everyone in his division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back