Why ppl call Conor manlet but not RDA, Eddie, Dustin, Khabib, GSP, mark hunt, Cruz?

What are you on about? Mark Hunt is 5'10" and Conor is 5'9" either they're both kinda short or both average height you can't have it both ways because of a 1-inch difference lmao.

Go look up what the average male height is

Mark is taller than most men
Connie is shorter than most men

These are FACTS

View attachment 130155

I guess Dustin is also lying and 5'7

lol nice angle :D

ffhgfghfghfhgfghfhf.jpg

imaginary lat syndrome is THE single most insecure tool thing a human can do. its fucking painful to see.

Something has to be done. We need to spread awareness to get the public to recognize this awful condition.

Hunt is literally an inch taller, Conor on lots of hamburgers = hunto

Mark hunt is a thick ass samoan. He's not all fat. He's ridiculously strong. Conor and lots of hamburgers and same weight as hunt = a fat lard ass who dies of heart attack.

Cause Conor walks around puffing his chest out and making fun of people smaller than him. Clear napolean complex...which makes it funny to make fun of his size.
2F60189E00000578-0-Jones_second_from_right_with_McGregor_right_centre_and_Ronda_Rou-a-8_1450125706607.jpg

why is connor always doing that pose with his hands? it looks stupid,even Ronda is possing like the others in that pic

Glad to see you are keeping up with your daily Mcgregor threads TS. I wonder what pointless nonsense tomorrow brings.

People go on about how they hate Conor because he goes on about money. Look dickheads he said when he first started not long off the dole (welfare) he will be in the UFC soon and will have more money than he knows what to do with. He done it! From no job and signing on to the biggest mma fighter there is at the mo, I'd be fucking bragging as well! Bunch of bitches around here. Wish I could actually see some of you, probably see between a fat bum still staying with his parents or some stupid kid with half a brain cell. You watch UFC for the fights more than judging someone's personality at a fkn press conference.

They don't pretend to be big walking chest up... And Mark Hunt dwarfs Conor in size...

I saw Conor at the bustop last week, his car mustve broken down. Im not a fan, but it was raining, so I offered him a lift.

I said, "Hop in, McGregor, I'll give you a lift!"

He says, "go an fook yerself, ye cunt!"

So I zipped my backpack back up and kept walking..... ungrateful little fuck.

look at what the average male height is. Mark is taller, Connor is shorter

Conor is listed at 5'9" but looks closer to 5'6.5" next to Mendez so I think he's lying and even shorter.

I think for sure Conor wears at least 2" lifts in public
yeah, great any proof of that or is it just bullshit you want to believe?

I saw Conor at the bustop last week, his car mustve broken down. Im not a fan, but it was raining, so I offered him a lift.

I said, "Hop in, McGregor, I'll give you a lift!"

He says, "go an fook yerself, ye cunt!"

So I zipped my backpack back up and kept walking..... ungrateful little fuck.

^^^^that man is a savage^^^^

Back