Why ppl call Conor manlet but not RDA, Eddie, Dustin, Khabib, GSP, mark hunt, Cruz?

Because douchebag attitude TS... Mighty Mouse is a small man, and he's not a manlet. He's a stud

Know the difference

Mark Hunt

Hunt is above the average male height, he's taller then most men

Connie is well below the average male height, he's shorter then most men, even shorter than most short men
Did you feel retarded before or after you posted this? Serious question

fuck are you talking about

1280x720-wMi.jpg

Using a picture when Conor is in a wide stance to try and say Dustin is taller rather than the other 100 pictures of them facing off at the same height

Edit quoted wrong guy was on iphone

Mark Hunt

Hunt is above the average male height, he's taller then most men

Connie is well below the average male height, he's shorter then most men, even shorter than most short men

Lol the average male height is 5'10'', which is Hunts height. Connor is 5'9"..

So I think you either A) need to turn the blind hatred down a little bit or B) go back to school re-learn a couple subjects

1280x720-wMi.jpg

Using a picture when Conor is in a wide stance to try and say Dustin is taller rather than the other 100 pictures of them facing off at the same height

You're replying to the wrong person.

Because he is richer than all of sherdog posters combined.

Lol the average male height is 5'10'', which is Hunts height. Connor is 5'9"..

So I think you either A) need to turn the blind hatred down a little bit or B) go back to school re-learn a couple subjects

Compared to who? At 5'8", you're a tall man in Viet Nam... and a midget in the Netherlands or Germany

Because he is richer than all of sherdog posters combined.

Really??? And you know this HOW???

I know a few sherdog users that will slice their fucking throat and jump out the window if they woke up with Conor's chump change.

I personally don't refer to him as "manlet", but I would imagine it's perhaps because most of his prefight war of words with past fighters he has been matched up against was based on premise that he was taller than them.

Because they don't go skeleton to fight smaller guys and brag about beating manlets.

Conor has a height complex, he tries to make himself appear bigger constantly and rips on people that are shorter than he is. He also appears to wear lifts sometimes. When someone is clearly obsessed with their height then they are going to get shit for it. Those other fighters you mentioned never talk about their height or size or try to make themselves look bigger or wear lifts.

True story, I'm 5'10" and in Thailand o holiday currently, only dudes taller are tourists haha
5'10 Happens to be the average height in Ireland so he's 2 inches short

Back