Why nobody uses the drunken kung fu arts in the UFC

The guy in the video does look like he enjoys playing the meat flute.

Actually it becomes quite predictable and wasting good body mechanics on trying to hard to be unpredictable ends up not allowing to hit the opponent hard.

I'm going to say (and this is just a guess mind you) that most guys don't enter into the cage with the intent of being mauled. That's likely why we haven't seen this style employed yet.

If they can find guys whose main focus when the fight starts is to get hurt badly and lose in spectacular fashion, I think this style might really catch on.

USADA doesnt allow fighting intoxicated

It's way too dangerous, commission would never allow it-this is the UFC not the Kumite.

Seems quite unpredictable and flowy. Look at the devastating Street Fighter 2 elbow at 1:12.

If Conor knew that technique at 2:44 he would've probably nullified Khabib take downs.

Playing the Flute of Life. Sexually ambiguous, ageless immortal. <mma4>

LMAO. You’ve just found me a new favorite YouTube video, thanks.

Always thought Dom Cruz mustve be on something when he developed his fighting style.

Holy shit, I'm dying over here! I'm glad he slowed it down for us so we could breakdown these amazing, immortal techniques. <Moves>

15awkward_chuck_acid_flashback.gif

why dont they play possum more often, wait for the all in and take advantage..

That is the only real use of drunken style actually. You pretend to be so wasted that your opponent is careless and then capitalize. There is no advantage otherwise.

Seems quite unpredictable and flowy. Look at the devastating Street Fighter 2 elbow at 1:12.

If Conor knew that technique at 2:44 he would've probably nullified Khabib take downs.

Because it’s a fake ‘style’ created by tourist oriented Shaolin ‘monks’ about 4 decades ago.

Have you ever heard of the boxer Emanuel Augustus, the Drunken Master?

Watch this to have your mind blown.

Kung fu no sport...

Kung fu for life and death..to deadly for UFC.. Look into it

Somebody asked why the Mayberry forum existed yesterday lol

Back