Why no cred to Shavkhat but for Ian Garry?

what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about-homer-simpson.gif
Spider_Man_meme.jpg

They are feeding Garry just like they did with Conor.
We all know there are other fighters who are more deserving but they aren't that marketable.
The UFC knows that Garry would get tooled against Shavkat, and the UFC is already happy that Khamzat is being forced to fight at MW (even though he is still listed as a WW in the UFC rankings)
i'm loving the success that Garry is getting for when the time comes....
e03a8e296c504f49b64803c062c8eed9_w200.gif

They are banking on Garry being as marketable as Conor. I don't see it though. He just comes across a a lame version of Conor imo.

'Ian Garry' is a stupid name too. And Garry doesn't sound Irish to anyone outside of Ireland.

"Ian Garry" is the physical sound a 1960 International Harvester Scout I makes as it cries between gears to a girlfirnd who never was.

Ian Garry probably has more longevity in the sport being younger, but doesn't look like the killer Shavkat is. WW has been fucked for awhile because of the Usman rematch hell that's been going on for so long, you have to think about it 2019 until now has been nothing but the same guys fighting Usman. Next we have the guy who already rematched Usman twice get a 3rd title shot. Meanwhile we've had plenty of guys ready for title shots Khamzat (I know about his weight miss and move to MW), Shavkat, Belal. Now we have Garry coming. It's just a big ass log jam.

Shavkat messed up his own path.

Joe Rogan, a UFC employee, asked Shavkat if he should be fighting for the belt. Shavkat gave a weak answer, waited months, and then finally called out the champion Kevin Gastellum.

We shouldn't blame the UFC when fighters are sabotaging their own careers.
The whole team mates not fighting each other ruins things. Shavkat wont fight Usman or Burns since they are in the same team however they are the top 5 contenders

Because UFC is desperate for the next Conor mcgregor

Garry is a wanna be thug and Shavkat is about that og life. Shavkat blisters him up.

Huh? It's pretty clear that the UFC rates shavkat highly, Garry is just a loud mouth that is able to promote himself and that's going to gain traction with the organisation

Seems the opposite to me. Shavkat gets credit where Garry gets none.

The same idiots who were saying "good callout" and "fight makes sense" when Shavkat called out Wonderboy are now calling it a "lame callout" and "pussy move calling out a 40 year old" when Garry did the same a month later.
Rakmonov isnt running his mouth saying hes the best thing since sliced bread

Because Ian Garry is the new white hope and Shavkat isn't. That's my best guess.

Shavkhat will be a ufc champion in the near future and I think the ufc knows it. Problem for him is no one wants to fight him so it’s hard getting him to fights.
Gary is a great striker but I’m not sure about the rest of his game. I am sure you could probably find a lot of guys in top 15 who would love to fight Gary.

Garry's louder and interacts with the media more, he's marketing himself well. That's main difference.

If Shavkat fought Garry like he fought Neal it could be a loss for Shavkat.

But, yes, some personalities attract more attention.

Back