Why is UFC worker Rogan allowed to count Jones fight against Cormier as a win when it's ruled a NC?

Hmm this is interesting.. I think he was only going to take a point away, but hammill couldn't continue. He couldn't continue due to an illegal (dumb rule, but still illegal) move. I think maz got shit on a little too much for that one.
he couldn't continue because his shoulder was fucked up..

it's called cycling, how do you think Lance armstrong was successful for so long?
you can't cycle a dhcmt steroid all the time and have his test result history. which is what he flagged for.

Don't you think Jones should have gotten a warning, instead of a DQ right away? I always thought there should be a warning first.

If you watch it, he was hammering Matt's face with 12-6 elbows and busted him open. It was a quick sequence. There was really no room to warn him because the fight was over.

It would be like intentionally kicking someone in the balls and getting a warning for it and then a NC if the other fighter couldn't continue. Jones probably just had a lapse and wasn't thinking about what he was doing but that's on him to know the rules.

Because JJs won the actual fight.

he couldn't continue because his shoulder was fucked up..
after an illegal strike was committed.

it is what it is. jones got the raw end of the deal i guess, but hes been playing that grey line basically his whole career. is it surprising to get called out on it sometimes?

after an illegal strike was committed.

it is what it is. jones got the raw end of the deal i guess, but hes been playing that grey line basically his whole career. is it surprising to get called out on it sometimes?
the illegal strike didn't hurt his shoulder.

but it's old news and its pretty meaningless. it was basically treated as a win for rankings at the time.

the illegal strike didn't hurt his shoulder.

but it's old news and its pretty meaningless. it was basically treated as a win for rankings at the time.
yea, jones is too talented to try and get one over on every single opponent. dude is truly a sociopath

Every time he brings up Jones he has to mention how the Matt Hammil loss is bullshit and Jones should be undefeated.

Rules apparently don't matter to Rogan. They were clear 12-6 elbows and it caused the fight to end. It's the very definition of a DQ loss. Debate all you want if elbows should be illegal but since they are, it was the right call.

Rogan is the same guy that crowns a new GOAT every podcast. His opinion should mean very little at this point.

The elbow didn’t end the fight lol.

ya’ll hate Jones so much you pretend hamill deserves the W.

Because, in Joe's own words, Jon is clean and people who don't understand that aren't paying attention to science.

He failed because he snorted cocaine cut with contaminated creatine. Joe knows this somehow.

yea, jones is too talented to try and get one over on every single opponent. dude is truly a sociopath
i don't think it's possible to diagnose him as a sociopath because he used 12-6 elbows or has had some eye pokes. or maybe using oblique kicks is a sign of a sociopath?

Ufc didn’t rule it a no contest the Commission did. Rogan is hype man or chill who uses exaggerations, lies, opinions and rumours to sell shit

People throw this word around alot on here.
Do you know what it means?

i don't think it's possible to diagnose him as a sociopath because he used 12-6 elbows or has had some eye pokes. or maybe using oblique kicks is a sign of a sociopath?
oblique kicks might do it

The UFC themselves include the KO in No Boner's highlight reel.

Because DC himself says it's a loss for him and a win for jones

Back