Why is UFC worker Rogan allowed to count Jones fight against Cormier as a win when it's ruled a NC?

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The second one that is....Doesn't he have some sort of loyalty to the company in accepting their verdicts? I know he loves dominating, black athletes, but how is this OK?

If Dana and DC gets to hear about it, would they be upset?

I mean trash-talking, Cormier didn't accept any of them, but formally speaking, I don't know what Cormiers views are after the fact.

I’m glad you were specific about which Joe Rogan you were referring to — I wouldn’t want to confuse UFC worker Joe Rogan with Aldi cashier Joe Rogan.

It's not the UFC's verdict

If a traced amount is negligible, which Rogan argues is the case for Jones, couldn't they revert the decision back to a win for Jones? I know it sounds crazy but under the assumption that it was unintentional and had no performance enhancing effect...

Every time he brings up Jones he has to mention how the Matt Hammil loss is bullshit and Jones should be undefeated.

Rules apparently don't matter to Rogan. They were clear 12-6 elbows and it caused the fight to end. It's the very definition of a DQ loss. Debate all you want if elbows should be illegal but since they are, it was the right call.

Rogan is the same guy that crowns a new GOAT every podcast. His opinion should mean very little at this point.

Every time he brings up Jones he has to mention how the Matt Hammil loss is bullshit and Jones should be undefeated.

Rules apparently don't matter to Rogan. They were clear 12-6 elbows and it caused the fight to end. It's the very definition of a DQ loss. Debate all you want if elbows should be illegal but since they are, it was the right call.

Rogan is the same guy that crowns a new GOAT every podcast. His opinion should mean very little at this point.
People are allowed to speak in hyperbole when stoned as fuck and/or drunk on their podcast.

it’s not his fault idiots can’t see through that.

But yes, he is annoying as fuck about Jon jones lol

It was the UFCs verdict to allow them IN.
So? USADA didn't change the fight result either. The CSAC is the one who decides those things so the whole premise of your thread is stupid and pointless.

The athletic commissions are the ones who issue fighter wins, losses, no contests, draws, and disqualifications. The UFC has nothing to do with it and they aren't allowed to have fights without the athletic commissions.

Back