Why is Randy never mentioned as a Double Champ

His name is always first on the list of most UFC graphics I’ve seen.

He went full on Bellator and the UFC no likey.

Because he didn't walk around with two belts on his shoulders in skinny jeans yelling "champ, champ" to any fuckbrain within earshot?

Of course they were, and still are. If you think Yoel Romero is not on some olympic next level shit then you are fucking retarded. He is the most notorious cheater of all time and yet people just parade him around and love him.

If you hate Jones because he hit a pregnant lady with his car and ran away, I understand that I get it, but if you hate him coz of steroids you're an idiot. The UFC was built on the back of steroids.
Dude it's not PC to say retarded anymore. Some SJW gonna get all in your face over this and cry really hard about it (shhhhh use anti-SJW spray...it works well)

Lol. The first simultaneous champ was Conor because the UFC was his bitch. So many could have done it before him

Theres 6 champ champs.
Randy Couture
B.J. Penn
Conor Mcgregor(simultaneous)
Daniel Cormier(simultaneous)
GSP
Amanda Nunez(simultaneous)

amazing Randy did all that and was still only 19-11

Eric Silva is 20-10

Randy Couture was the first multi-division champ and yet nobody mentions his accomplishments?

From Wikipedia-
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Couture
Because Randy wasn't just double champ... he was quintuple champ! :D

He is not mentioned. But it's understandable...

Dana and he have no love loss from what we've seen and heard. He left because Dana wasn't getting Fedor over, offered Fedor too much and he felt dissed... left..Didn't get to fight Fedor and sat out for 1 year plus... came back, moved the needle and swaggered about a bit ....Beat up a boxer and basically did the UFC a sold and rode off in to the sunset.

I don't think Dana go down the rabbit hole of Randy's love hate relationship with the UFC any more .. I don't think that Randy wants to either

I think to be champ champ you have to be the sitting champion and win a title in another division. He never did that. Otherwise he and BJ would qualify.
I think back in the day if you were going to pursue the belt in another division you would naturally relinquish your currently held belt or get stripped. The whole belt-hostage division-blocking fashion started with Conor and should have died when Conor did nothing for 500+ days.

Dana hates him because he got hired by ESPN instead of Fox during their deal or some petty ass shit so he was written from the pages of UFC history along with Frank Shamrock. Dana is a trash tier promoter

You haven't seen "the video" yet have you...
We don't speak of Handy anymore

<{clintugh}>
I'm scared to type in "Randy Couture handy" into my google search, can I get a quick TL;DR?

Amazing randy kicked ass for over a decade, and best of all he did it without talking shit, without a gorilla tattoo, without a (insert whatever 'race') pride tattoo, just by being a real man.
But yeah then there was this 'as much if a man he is inside the octagon versus how much of not a man he is outside of it angle Dana white pushed.
Dana even called Ryan couture on the phone during the Christmas hollydays to tell him how much he don't like his father lol

Back