Why is Randy never mentioned as a Double Champ

While I am one frustrated DC didn't give Miocic a rematch, at the end of the day, he doesn't owe Stipe anything.

When their fight was scheduled, DC always said and maintained that he would fight once more at LHW and then Lesnar at HW and retire.
So Miocic was not supposed to get any rematch and he knew it.
Lesnar ain’t coming back. Let’s hope we get to see a rematch. Stipe is the best contender, he’s already got wins over everyone else and he defended the most out of any heavyweight.

I always remember him as one of the first fighters to win titles in multiple weightclasses.

Lesnar ain’t coming back. Let’s hope we get to see a rematch. Stipe is the best contender, he’s already got wins over everyone else and he defended the most out of any heavyweight.
Please, let us not go there.
IMHO this is an insult to anyone that knows anything about MMA and has a minimum of common sense.
Miocic is a good fighter and I like him very much; but this crap about "defended the most" when the actual number of title defenses is... 3... in a division where we had a guy going a full decade unbeaten.... that is so stupid, only new fans or really blind UFC schills would think his number of defenses to be something worthy of being mentioned....

Look at my history, and you will see I am frustrated DC is not giving him a rematch. I agree with the consensus that Miocic is a top contender and should get a rematch.

BUT he should be looking to fight someone, so DC won't be able to refuse a rematch. Because he did get KO'd by DC, and DC already defended once more, other top fighters are active and Miocic is not even looking for a fight.... he should.

Back