Why is minesweeper so hard?

7tD0yuC.jpg

Fail

Look up MineSweeper tips with a 48 hr trial of AOL dial up.

Sure, buddy. Aren't you also the guy that claimed to have shot two guys through each of their hands with one arrow?

I mean, I know this is sherdog and we all bang 10s and bench teh 275, but your credibility is pretty questionable even for this forum.
I was standing on their hands so it wasn't exactly a hard shot.

I also am a rather large man and can do 275 for reps.

I will repeat for the crowd whose ego demands them accept that 'if i cannot do it, no one can'.

Every "proper" sudoku puzzle which only has one solution can be solved without guessing. The only time you would need to guess is when the sudoku puzzle is improper, and thus has multiple possible solutions, and your guesses would be irrelevant to whether the puzzle could be solved. cite

Sudoku puzzles never require guessing.
Guessing would be necessary only if solving the Sudoku puzzle means to get the puzzle creator's intended solution and there are multiple valid solutions available
. cite
I have never been able to complete any sodoku.

I only tried once over 20 years ago, but you have to know your limitations.

Sudoku does sometimes boil down to a guess where you have to pick a number and see how it plays out down the road to see which was correct.

Used to get super messed up on Jolt and host minesweeper LAN parties at my moms. It was fresh!

I heard your can never hit a mine with the first click, not sure if true.

You know what's sad? I used to beat that game all the time when I was a kid, I even had a pretty good record, but nowadays I can't fucking win. Not even once. Am I just dumber or is the game harder?

Back