Why is it, any female that doesn't act exactly like KK is a "raging bitch" that "needs to be KO'd" ?

How old are a majority of you, seriously? lol I have a feeling most of you came from the "women are seen, not heard" era because anytime an outspoken woman comes along (ie: Ronda or Joanna) -- you all feel so threatened that she's immediately just a "raging bitch that needs to be controlled or knocked out" ??? What kind of submissive ass women are you guys used to?

I'm a girl and I'm not HALF as sensitive as some of you Sherdoggers

Arrogance, "being a bitch" , there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT because we are talking about FIGHTERS here.. If a bitch doesn't act all sweet and fake like Holly or Karolina -- you Sherdoggers immediately bash her, not realizing you aren't basing your opinions off of their skillsets but rather their personalities and looks // bodies ..

And yet women are the "stupid" MMA fans?...

Almost every MMA fangirl I know base everything off of FIGHTING PROWESS, not on how nice they are and whether or not they touch gloves lmfao
I treat all shit talkers the same.

Hence my equal loathing of Tito Ortiz, Phil Baroni, Conor McGregor, Ronda Rousey, Cyborg Justino . . .

How old are a majority of you, seriously? lol I have a feeling most of you came from the "women are seen, not heard" era because anytime an outspoken woman comes along (ie: Ronda or Joanna) -- you all feel so threatened that she's immediately just a "raging bitch that needs to be controlled or knocked out" ??? What kind of submissive ass women are you guys used to?

Arrogance, "being a bitch" , there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT because we are talking about FIGHTERS here.. If a bitch doesn't act all sweet and fake like Holly or Karolina -- you Sherdoggers immediately bash her, not realizing you aren't basing your opinions off of their skillsets but rather their personalities and looks // bodies ..

Almost every MMA fangirl I know base everything off of FIGHTING PROWESS, not on how nice they are and whether or not they touch gloves lmfao
Who the fook is this guy?!

When you call people out for their bullshit ass opinions of course that's their response lol your response was the point of my post

When girls aren't being nice and cute, they're attacked on this site

When they are, they're sexualized and objectified and not viewed for their fighting skills

Shutup whore

Women are pink holes with arms and legs

Get used to it

Your feminist is showing. And it's weird. If people called Ronda a complete douchebag or an asshole, I have a feeling you'd feel better. Any connotation that implies she is a woman though, (e.g., raging hormonal bitch, bratty pouty mcpout face princess) and you're up in arms.

Pretty brazen of you to assume Karolina and Holly are acting fake as well. Just because a female exercises her rights to do what men do, doesn't mean people should avoid addressing them as women. Hopefully one day it occurs to you that not everyone is out to keep women oppressed and fight the girl power, and that people do have individual personalities. Nice guy Fedor and arrogant JBJ included.

We don't like her because she's a fake, mentally unstable, overhyped bitch who receives preferential treatment. How hard is that to understand?
ronda is a raging bitch but the last thing i'd call her is fake
taterousey.gif

Lmao no one has ever said this u retard. TF are you PMSing about?

fergie the sjw

"Pretty and nice girls are fake and just do what they do to get the attention of men."

That one's as old as time. You'd make a much stronger argument if you didn't make a point of calling Karolina and Holly fake.

I've read 2 of your posts and in both you manage to say you're "a girl". It's just weird.

I don't believe it.

Last edited:
If you want to see any fighter get KO'd or hurt in any type of way, you're genuinely a piece of shit.

She is going to hate it or deny it, but just so you all know, Tony Ferguson is Ronda Rousey. Actually, in real life. Here to interact with those who pointed and laughed when she lost, before her fight. It was suggested she do this by people close to her.

So, you guys are conversating with her first hand! Make it count.

By the way Ronda, I'm around you often, and I can't stand the way you are. You shouldn't be talked about in the same sentence as the word "role model", and the only thing you had left after your loss to Holm was your cast iron bitch aura, which was immediately thrown away when you went Mia with your purple pillow, then showed back up with all of your special treatment media demands. Do you have any idea how many of us (around you) are rolling our eyes every time you have another tantrum, or another request? Dana was pissed when you walked off stage, we had to talk to him for 20 minutes about it afterwards.

Can you at LEAST act confident like you used to? You are setting yourself up for 10x the humiliation with all of these antics. It's embarrassing, we are embarrassed for you. Don't ignore this

I hate JJ as much as some shertards hate Ronda, but the big difference is that I don't post about it much. I would love to see JJ get fucked up, bad, but it's not worth my time and effort to constantly make threads and post hating on her. I guess I'm not obsessed with hate, like some others are.
I don't really get how people are hating fighters at all. Hate is definitely letting a person who doesn't know you affect you way too much in a negative way but whatever.

This is what you get with 'MMA going mainstream'.

Just poor kids who live with their parents bitch about fighters... They live in filth and realize that their life will never get better so as soon as someone becomes successful they hate on that person. They complain about ronda being shoved down their throats, all while spending their days talking on a forum about her and creating threads about her, then complain she isnt doing media because they miss her. People on here dont dislike her, they are obsessed with her... they spend every minute of the time their mom lets them use a computer talking about her..
I use to think this but im pretty sure 90% of posters on here have a smart phone so they dont have to sit at home on a computer anymore.
IMG_0078.JPG

When you call people out for their bullshit ass opinions of course that's their response lol your response was the point of my post

When girls aren't being nice and cute, they're attacked on this site

When they are, they're sexualized and objectified and not viewed for their fighting skills
Joanna is not very attractive so she isnt often sexualized, and she acts like a psycho at the weigh ins. Most people like her. People just don't like ronda because she's unlikable.

Back