Why is it, any female that doesn't act exactly like KK is a "raging bitch" that "needs to be KO'd" ?

Lol. It was better for me in hindsight.

I've seen some shit posts where I've been forced to defend Ronda, even got a PM to join some Rousey fan club earlier this week.. But at the end of the day, I don't want her to be an example of a winner in martial arts.

I'll defend anyone, I don't have to like them. I've been called nuthugger and white knight so many times for speaking on behalf on a fighter I disliked, it's kind of funny.

Quick edit lmao Joanna and Ronda both get shit on consntantly for not being little bitches by weak ass old ass Sherdoggers and that's a fact lol

No denying MMA fans cry and whine about the stupidest shit, they are FIGHTERS for fucks sake, they're badasses.. Badasses don't give friendly grins and puppy eyes @ weigh ins like you guys on this site like to pretend you want lol

Soon as 2 girls tried dancing on stage and having fun it was, "omg they're SUCH girls, they don't take fighting serious"

Whenever someone has an opinion and tells you it's a fact then it is not actually a fact. UMADBRO?

What are you talking about? Allstate everybody on Sherdog loves Joanna, so what you say holds no water.

I'll defend anyone, I don't have to like them. I've been called nuthugger and white knight so many times for speaking on behalf on a fighter I disliked, it's kind of funny.

Both sides are so extreme, attempting to bring these discussions to reality is a gigantic task few Sherdoggers have the patience for.

Why are you generalizing as if it only happens to women, the second a dude acts like a douche everybody also talks about wanting them to get KTFO

for a whole year nonstop with 10-20 threads a day?

How old are a majority of you, seriously? lol I have a feeling most of you came from the "women are seen, not heard" era because anytime an outspoken woman comes along (ie: Ronda or Joanna) -- you all feel so threatened that she's immediately just a "raging bitch that needs to be controlled or knocked out" ??? What kind of submissive ass women are you guys used to?

I'm a girl and I'm not HALF as sensitive as some of you Sherdoggers

Arrogance, "being a bitch" , there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT because we are talking about FIGHTERS here.. If a bitch doesn't act all sweet and fake like Holly or Karolina -- you Sherdoggers immediately bash her, not realizing you aren't basing your opinions off of their skillsets but rather their personalities and looks // bodies ..

And yet women are the "stupid" MMA fans?...

Almost every MMA fangirl I know base everything off of FIGHTING PROWESS, not on how nice they are and whether or not they touch gloves lmfao

People dont like douchebags get over it
giphy.gif
/thread

How old are a majority of you, seriously? lol I have a feeling most of you came from the "women are seen, not heard" era because anytime an outspoken woman comes along (ie: Ronda or Joanna) -- you all feel so threatened that she's immediately just a "raging bitch that needs to be controlled or knocked out" ??? What kind of submissive ass women are you guys used to?

Arrogance, "being a bitch" , there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT because we are talking about FIGHTERS here.. If a bitch doesn't act all sweet and fake like Holly or Karolina -- you Sherdoggers immediately bash her, not realizing you aren't basing your opinions off of their skillsets but rather their personalities and looks // bodies ..

Almost every MMA fangirl I know base everything off of FIGHTING PROWESS, not on how nice they are and whether or not they touch gloves lmfao
Because they are insecure. I think that they are probably on the younger side. Perhaps teenagers or early twenties. These type of posters make me feel like I'm in high school again LOL.

These guys probably still live with their parents and spend all day behind a computer screen. You don't like Ronda? Fine. But the hate is unreal. When a man acts like she does, Sherdoggers go crazy. When a woman speaks her mind, she is labeled a "bitch". When a guy does it, Sherdoggers call him an "alpha" and want to be like him.

On the other hand, I think Sherdoggers are just insecure in general. Maybe jealous too. They seem to hate Luke Rockhold and Bryan Caraway out of jealousy.

When a man acts like she does, Sherdoggers go crazy. When a woman speaks her mind, she is labeled a "bitch". When a guy does it, Sherdoggers call him an "alpha" and want to be like him.

On the other hand, I think Sherdoggers are just insecure in general. Maybe jealous too. They seem to hate Luke Rockhold and Bryan Caraway out of jealousy.

That's indication that people like and dislike certain fighters regardless of their gender.

Last edited:
We don't care if they're a bitch, we just want them to be attractive, those that you mentioned are not...let me present to you a proper WMMA fighter...

View attachment 183807
LULZ

that "mma fighter" has been
-gone from the sport twice as long as she was in it
-Missed weight as often as she made it
-only fought one fighter actually in her weight class
-lost to said fighter
-ran from the sport after said loss, and never looked back.

I can't stand Ronda and the hype UFC has built and continues to build around her, but at least she's fighting again after her first loss.

LULZ

that "mma fighter" has been
-gone from the sport twice as long as she was in it
-Missed weight as often as she made it
-only fought one fighter actually in her weight class
-lost to said fighter
-ran from the sport after said loss, and never looked back.

I can't stand Ronda and the hype UFC has built and continues to build around her, but at least she's fighting again after her first loss.

TLDR but here's another pic for you...

BeritaViral_20151121_02_10.jpg

TS

This forum is filled with Japanophile neckbeards

Bashing women fights is their way to prove how manly they are

Yeah, it's not like male fighters ever get shit for being arrogant, mouthy douchebags...except Conor....and Bisping....and Tito....and Rashad....and Koscheck...and Braawk....but apart from that, no-one ever calls out male fighters for being insufferable dicks, people just hate Ronda/Joanna cause misogyny.

Karolina represents everything that is good in this world. Ronda is a skank hooker.

Back