Why is it, any female that doesn't act exactly like KK is a "raging bitch" that "needs to be KO'd" ?

How old are a majority of you, seriously? lol I have a feeling most of you came from the "women are seen, not heard" era because anytime an outspoken woman comes along (ie: Ronda or Joanna) -- you all feel so threatened that she's immediately just a "raging bitch that needs to be controlled or knocked out" ??? What kind of submissive ass women are you guys used to?

I'm a girl and I'm not HALF as sensitive as some of you Sherdoggers

Arrogance, "being a bitch" , there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT because we are talking about FIGHTERS here.. If a bitch doesn't act all sweet and fake like Holly or Karolina -- you Sherdoggers immediately bash her, not realizing you aren't basing your opinions off of their skillsets but rather their personalities and looks // bodies ..

And yet women are the "stupid" MMA fans?...

Almost every MMA fangirl I know base everything off of FIGHTING PROWESS, not on how nice they are and whether or not they touch gloves lmfao

Why is it that females are so insecure and need constant validation lol? If you don't cheer and call them bad asses on everything they do then you are an insecure, woman hater, putting them down lol? Nothing of what you mentions is different than what Conor, Floyd, Tyson, Iverson, hell even Ali went through. And people hate and call out the class acts like GSP, Fedor, Jordan, Leonard, Machida, Manning all the time. Equal treatment girl. Go get it, and take it!

TS seems like one of those nasty women President Trump warned us about.

How old are a majority of you, seriously? lol I have a feeling most of you came from the "women are seen, not heard" era because anytime an outspoken woman comes along (ie: Ronda or Joanna) -- you all feel so threatened that she's immediately just a "raging bitch that needs to be controlled or knocked out" ??? What kind of submissive ass women are you guys used to?

Arrogance, "being a bitch" , there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT because we are talking about FIGHTERS here.. If a bitch doesn't act all sweet and fake like Holly or Karolina -- you Sherdoggers immediately bash her, not realizing you aren't basing your opinions off of their skillsets but rather their personalities and looks // bodies ..

Almost every MMA fangirl I know base everything off of FIGHTING PROWESS, not on how nice they are and whether or not they touch gloves lmfao

So behaving like a professional athlete, like KK, Nunes, Holly, Calderwood and pretty much 80% of the women on the roster is "fake", whereas being a raging, unlikeable bitch towards other women is "outspoken, real"? GTFO with that bullshit.

Did you not see how Holly stood ice cold as she punked weak, quivering Ronda at the weigh-ins and proceeded to destroy her in the cage? That real confidence, not Ronda's insecure play-acting.

I'd like a response or I'll consider that you were just trolling or just started watching a few fights of MMA and that you don't know anything really about Ronda the person.

I can imagine you sitting at the bar and saying "I'd like sex, or I'll tell everyone you're gay."

We don't like her because she's a fake, mentally unstable, overhyped bitch who receives preferential treatment. How hard is that to understand?

And, Rousey is highly unlikable. Crazy world huh?

A lot of fighters are hated and gets shit on. Is normal and I don't really care for the most part. I think the biggest difference is how many there are who goes out of their way to make threads and threads about what a disgusting human being she is and nothing seems to be off limits when it comes to her - joking about her dead father and so on.
Some people are borderline obsessed and we don't see that kind of hate towards many other fighters. I can imagine Warbrandt is getting there if he would win against Dom though.

A lot of fighters are hated and gets shit on. Is normal and I don't really care for the most part. I think the difference is how many there are who goes out of their way to make threads and threads about what a disgusting human being she is and nothing seems to be off limits when it comes to her - joking about her dead father and so on.
Some people are borderline obsessed and we don't see that kind of hate towards many other fighters. I can imagine Warbrandt is getting there if he would win against Dom though.

For sure, it seems like to me, a lot of posters are taking out insecurities on Ronda and other female fighters.

But Ronda is hard to like. It's simple. She was boo'd in Judo too.

It sucks shes gets a lot of unnecessary childish hate, I don't like it. But I don't like Ronda either.

Trying to brush all the Rousey hate as "racism", or cuz of Rogan, or cuz of Edmond, or cuz of TUF producers, or something else is wrong. Rousey is a hard person to get behind.

For sure, it seems like to me, a lot of posters are taking out insecurities on Ronda and other female fighters.

It sucks shes gets a lot of unnecessary childish hate, I don't like it. But I don't like Ronda either.

Trying to brush all the Rousey hate as "racism", or cuz of Rogan, or cuz of Edmond, or cuz of TUF producers, or something else is wrong. Rousey is a hard person to get behind.

I can respect that.

Also, WORLD JUNIORS BABY

What would I need to do to get myself psyched up for a cage fight.

I ask myself this question while analyzing fighter's pre fight antics.

When you call people out for their bullshit ass opinions of course that's their response lol your response was the point of my post

When girls aren't being nice and cute, they're attacked on this site

When they are, they're sexualized and objectified and not viewed for their fighting skills
I definitely agree that there are a bunch of woman haters on this site, but I gotta disagree with that. Amanda Nunes is neither nice or cute, and I seriously doubt a lot of people gawk over her, and yet she's been getting a lot of love lately.

Personally I tend to root against douchebags whether they are men, women, american, brazilian, irish, black, white, straight, gay or whatever.

Don't like Ronda, never have, but the amount of hate she gets here and the way it's expressed is so over the top I'm actually rooting for her tonight.

Gonna float my boat on a river of douche-bag tears.

Here we go. People hate Bisping because he's a Brit, Rampage because he's black and Joanna because she's a woman. It has nothing to do with their charming personalities.

Don't like Ronda, never have, but the amount of hate she gets here and the way it's expressed is so over the top I'm actually rooting for her tonight.

Gonna float my boat on a river of douche-bag tears.

99.9999% of the time I would be there with you. I was there for most of Ronda's fights, but I'm done.

I want to see a person with that character get crushed by martial artists.

It's sherdog. Home of the shittiest mma fans.

99.9999% of the time I would be there with you. I was there for most of Ronda's fights, but I'm done.

I want to see a person with that character get crushed by martial artists.

This is the first fight ever where I am rooting for her.

I did cartwheels down the block when she got knocked out.

When you call people out for their bullshit ass opinions of course that's their response lol your response was the point of my post

When girls aren't being nice and cute, they're attacked on this site

When they are, they're sexualized and objectified and not viewed for their fighting skills
You're acting like a woman fighter actually being a bitch isn't a possibility. Ronda and JJ are two of my favorite WMMA fighters because I tend to find their fights exciting but I don't really think either is attractive.

This is the first fight ever where I am rooting for her.

I did cartwheels down the block when she got knocked out.

Lol. It was better for me in hindsight.

I've seen some shit posts where I've been forced to defend Ronda, even got a PM to join some Rousey fan club earlier this week.. But at the end of the day, I don't want her to be an example of a winner in martial arts.

Back