Why is it, any female that doesn't act exactly like KK is a "raging bitch" that "needs to be KO'd" ?

Tony Ferguson

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
How old are a majority of you, seriously? lol I have a feeling most of you came from the "women are seen, not heard" era because anytime an outspoken woman comes along (ie: Ronda or Joanna) -- you all feel so threatened that she's immediately just a "raging bitch that needs to be controlled or knocked out" ??? What kind of submissive ass women are you guys used to?

I'm a girl and I'm not HALF as sensitive as some of you Sherdoggers

Arrogance, "being a bitch" , there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT because we are talking about FIGHTERS here.. If a bitch doesn't act all sweet and fake like Holly or Karolina -- you Sherdoggers immediately bash her, not realizing you aren't basing your opinions off of their skillsets but rather their personalities and looks // bodies ..

And yet women are the "stupid" MMA fans?...

Almost every MMA fangirl I know base everything off of FIGHTING PROWESS, not on how nice they are and whether or not they touch gloves lmfao

People dont like douchebags get over it
giphy.gif

Um who besides Ronda gets this treatment? Outside of maybe a few trolls talking shit? Joanna got a lil shit for being a bitch on TUF but most people still like her.

You just white knighting for Ronda you lil bitch.

MMA fans are the most pussified group of fans in sports history.

Why are you generalizing as if it only happens to women, the second a dude acts like a douche everybody also talks about wanting them to get KTFO

We don't like her because she's a fake, mentally unstable, overhyped bitch who receives preferential treatment. How hard is that to understand?

Um who besides Ronda gets this treatment? Outside of maybe a few trolls talking shit? Joanna got a lil shit for being a bitch on TUF but most people still like her.

Quick edit lmao Joanna and Ronda both get shit on consntantly for not being little bitches by weak ass old ass Sherdoggers and that's a fact lol

No denying MMA fans cry and whine about the stupidest shit, they are FIGHTERS for fucks sake, they're badasses.. Badasses don't give friendly grins and puppy eyes @ weigh ins like you guys on this site like to pretend you want lol

Soon as 2 girls tried dancing on stage and having fun it was, "omg they're SUCH girls, they don't take fighting serious"

Agreed. I have no problem with JJ. She's a bitch before the fight but respectful afterwards. I've rooted for her in every UFC fight so far.

It's about balancing positive qualities with negative qualities, if you are just a crappy person, you're going to be hard to root for.

Every time RR is ever doing anything other than mean mugging she comes off as faker than JBJ.

How old are a majority of you, seriously? lol I have a feeling most of you came from the "women are seen, not heard" era because anytime an outspoken woman comes along (ie: Ronda or Joanna) -- you all feel so threatened that she's immediately just a "raging bitch that needs to be controlled or knocked out" ??? What kind of submissive ass women are you guys used to?

I'm a girl and I'm not HALF as sensitive as some of you Sherdoggers

Arrogance, "being a bitch" , there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT because we are talking about FIGHTERS here.. If a bitch doesn't act all sweet and fake like Holly or Karolina -- you Sherdoggers immediately bash her, not realizing you aren't basing your opinions off of their skillsets but rather their personalities and looks // bodies ..

And yet women are the "stupid" MMA fans?...

Almost every MMA fangirl I know base everything off of FIGHTING PROWESS, not on how nice they are and whether or not they touch gloves lmfao

Feminist triggered.

Now make a thread about the misandry Tim Kennedy suffers on this forum.

" im not half as sensitive"

"But let me make a thread about it"

Back