Why is it, any female that doesn't act exactly like KK is a "raging bitch" that "needs to be KO'd" ?

How old are a majority of you, seriously? lol I have a feeling most of you came from the "women are seen, not heard" era because anytime an outspoken woman comes along (ie: Ronda or Joanna) -- you all feel so threatened that she's immediately just a "raging bitch that needs to be controlled or knocked out" ??? What kind of submissive ass women are you guys used to?

I'm a girl and I'm not HALF as sensitive as some of you Sherdoggers

Arrogance, "being a bitch" , there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT because we are talking about FIGHTERS here.. If a bitch doesn't act all sweet and fake like Holly or Karolina -- you Sherdoggers immediately bash her, not realizing you aren't basing your opinions off of their skillsets but rather their personalities and looks // bodies ..

And yet women are the "stupid" MMA fans?...

Almost every MMA fangirl I know base everything off of FIGHTING PROWESS, not on how nice they are and whether or not they touch gloves lmfao

If you really are a girl, then prove it. Where's my sandwich ?

When you call people out for their bullshit ass opinions of course that's their response lol your response was the point of my post

When girls aren't being nice and cute, they're attacked on this site

When they are, they're sexualized and objectified and not viewed for their fighting skills
I respect your opinion & appreciate
the thread. I generally agree with
your assertion in this post, however,
it's to be expected in a male
dominated sport with a fan base
of closeted bisexual only children.

A good example is when anna
emrose came in debuting against
Iron Lady & there were warwagon
threads being started for her before
anyone ever saw her fight.

When she lost, she was a faded
memory, but De randamie is STILL
not getting her recognition. & it's
sure as fuck it isn't due to her lack of
fighting ability

How old are a majority of you, seriously? lol I have a feeling most of you came from the "women are seen, not heard" era because anytime an outspoken woman comes along (ie: Ronda or Joanna) -- you all feel so threatened that she's immediately just a "raging bitch that needs to be controlled or knocked out" ??? What kind of submissive ass women are you guys used to?

Arrogance, "being a bitch" , there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT because we are talking about FIGHTERS here.. If a bitch doesn't act all sweet and fake like Holly or Karolina -- you Sherdoggers immediately bash her, not realizing you aren't basing your opinions off of their skillsets but rather their personalities and looks // bodies ..

Almost every MMA fangirl I know base everything off of FIGHTING PROWESS, not on how nice they are and whether or not they touch gloves lmfao

It takes a lot of nerve for someone like you to write up some offensive narrative like this towards people who have criticized or bashed Ronda as an athlete and behind her behavior over the years as well as her current behavior. MMA fans come in all shapes, sizes, and colors and it seems that all fighters have some sort of fans or haters that don't like their style for whatever reason. Some people like "the bad guy" in sports and love that type of role. Most people hate it. To display such obtuseness about why people are negative towards Ronda is offensive from an intelligence standpoint. You're acting as if Ronda is some angel that people are just mad at because she is successful as a fighter, which would either make you extremely ignorant of her history as a fighter, or just a total feminist nut job that is bigoted towards men in general and you want to denigrate the opinions of people towards Ronda just because their private parts.

There are plenty of women that MMA fans love and support. Hell, Cyborg gets a lot of hate herself, but plenty like myself love her as an athlete and competitor. I also understand why she gets criticized and bashed as well though. I'd be really stupid not to.

I'd like a response or I'll consider that you were just trolling or just started watching a few fights of MMA and that you don't know anything really about Ronda the person.

Plenty of male fighters get shit on for acting like Ronda. Look at Cody, he acts like total meathead with no class like Ronda and has been getting shit on for it. Wow, you're surprised that someone that shows respect before and after a fight actually gets more respect in return from guys, what a stretch.

I prefer when a fighter acts like a decent person, always have (same with all athletes). The exception is if it's funny, creative, or unintentionally funny like BJ Penn. JJ only gets shit for her pre-fight antics and for being a bully on TUF btw, she is almost universally adored on here. Sorry not everyone loves your once in a lifetime bitch in Ronda, but every single fighter gets hate on Sherdog. And if you really weren't half as sensitive as us you probably wouldn't have started this thread in the 1st place.

98LANJ.gif

giphy.gif

All for calling out inequality where it exists, but its not like Garbrandt, Mcgregor etc don't get hated on ALL DAY LONG for their attitudes whereas everyone likes GSP/Shogun/ etc in terms of attitude. JJ and Rousey portray extremely unlikable personas for the most part. Nunes is competitive and aggressive; no-one seems to call her a c*nt.

I don't like her. Get over it you pansies.

Its incredible how often these R3 fans tell you why you dislike her.

Agreed. I have no problem with JJ. She's a bitch before the fight but respectful afterwards. I've rooted for her in every UFC fight so far.

I love Julianna for the record. I also can't stand Ronda.

I also can understand why Julianna has so much vile towards her from other fans though, because of how she acts, the things that she says, and based on her history of violence outside of the cage at other people. Its totally understandable.

The big difference of why I like Julianna though is because she comes off as real. Ronda does too, but Ronda has this horrible bitterness and mean girl attitude underneath her smiles and laughter. I don't really know exactly where is stems from, but I don't think that a lot of the pretty girls and cheerleaders gave Ronda the time of day when she was really young, and thats a big reason why she ended up as such a dedicated martial artist. She never really seemed to have the great lifestyle as young kid and teenager where she got to date the hot football players and party with the fan girls, and I think she has a strange grudge over that in her soul. Ronda to me is the perfect example of someone who needs Iowaska or mushrooms to help her work on her personal demons, because she definitely has them.

Enough about me analyzing Ronda. Lol!

Juliana is just in your face, aggressive, mean when she wants to be, a lightning rod, and really exciting to watch in a fight. We haven't seen nearly enough of her because of her injuries and other things. She talks the talk, and walks the walk. I think that she is a great character to have for the women's division, and hopefully will stick around for a while. I'd love to see her and Ronda fight and would really love to hear Juliana go on and on for months before the fight with the media.

I hate JJ as much as some shertards hate Ronda, but the big difference is that I don't post about it much. I would love to see JJ get fucked up, bad, but it's not worth my time and effort to constantly make threads and post hating on her. I guess I'm not obsessed with hate, like some others are.

that you don't know anything really about Ronda the person.
How long have you known Ronda, personally? Or does the extent of your knowledge on "Ronda the person" consist of what you've seen on TV?

For those of you who can't understand the acronym, we're talking about Karolina Kowalkiewicz.

Alright, time for some clear thinking:

The WSW top 15 as of this moment:

C: Joanna Jedrzejczyk - a lot of love and some hate because of her behavior.
1: Claudia Gadelha - no hate.
2: Karolina Kowalkiewicz - no hate.
3: Carla Esparza - a little hate because of fighting style and goofiness.
4: Rose Namajunas - no hate.
5: Jessica Andrade - no hate.
6: Tecia Torres - no hate.
7: Michelle Waterson - no hate.
8: Joanna Calderwood - no hate.
9: Maryna Moroz - no hate.
10: Paige VanZant - a lot of love and some hate provoked by the hype.
11: Jessica Aguilar - no hate.
12: Jessica Penne - no hate.
13: Valerie Letourneau - no hate.
14: Alexa Grasso - who the fook is that gal?
15: Juliana Lima - no hate.

So according to my impressions, that's 3/16 WSW fighters that regularly get some hate on sherdog. And only one of them gets it specifically because of her bitchiness.

Onto WBW:

C: Amanda Nunes - no hate.
1: Ronda Rousey - a lot of love and a lot of hate because of her behavior.
2: Valentina Shevchenko - no hate.
3: Julianna Pena - a lot of love and some hate because of her behavior.
4: Holly Holm - no hate.
5: Raquel Pennington - a little hate? maybe?
6: Cat Zingano - no hate.
7: Sara McMann - no hate.
8: Liz Carmouche - no hate.
9: Bethe Correia - a lot of hate because of her behavior.
10: Germaine de Randamie - no hate.
11: Ashlee Evans-Smith - some hate because she hurt Macedo. We like Macedo.
12: Marion Renau - no hate.
13: Alexis Davis - no hate.
14: Jessica Eye - a little hate? maybe?
15: Leslie Smith - no hate.

That's around 5/16 WBW fighters that get some hate (4+2x0.5).

So yeah... I'm not seeing the sexism thing with regard to that specific question. (Not saying there isnt sexism with regards to other things on Sherdog.)

Last edited:
I respect your opinion & appreciate
the thread. I generally agree with
your assertion in this post, however,
it's to be expected in a male
dominated sport with a fan base
of closeted bisexual only children.

A good example is when anna
emrose came in debuting against
Iron Lady & there were warwagon
threads being started for her before
anyone ever saw her fight.

When she lost, she was a faded
memory, but De randamie is STILL
not getting her recognition. & it's
sure as fuck it isn't due to her lack of
fighting ability

Then that just means the both of you are retarded.

Joanna J. isn't nice nor is she cute. She's one of the more beloved fighters on the site. Her fanbase is larger than Claudia, even though Claudia is nicer and cuter than she is.

When they are, they're sexualized and objectified and not viewed for their fighting skills

And, Rousey is highly unlikable. Crazy world huh?

Why are you generalizing as if it only happens to women, the second a dude acts like a douche everybody also talks about wanting them to get KTFO

Actually, when a guy acts like a douche every person starts calling him GOAT and talks about black belts in hands.

even tho hes trash

Back