Why is it, any female that doesn't act exactly like KK is a "raging bitch" that "needs to be KO'd" ?

1950s women
elizabeth-taylor-perfect-chin.jpg

2016 women
CMD-rLdWgAAEIXq.jpg-large-300x533.jpeg

How old are a majority of you, seriously? lol I have a feeling most of you came from the "women are seen, not heard" era because anytime an outspoken woman comes along (ie: Ronda or Joanna) -- you all feel so threatened that she's immediately just a "raging bitch that needs to be controlled or knocked out" ??? What kind of submissive ass women are you guys used to?

I'm a girl and I'm not HALF as sensitive as some of you Sherdoggers

Arrogance, "being a bitch" , there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT because we are talking about FIGHTERS here.. If a bitch doesn't act all sweet and fake like Holly or Karolina -- you Sherdoggers immediately bash her, not realizing you aren't basing your opinions off of their skillsets but rather their personalities and looks // bodies ..

And yet women are the "stupid" MMA fans?...

Almost every MMA fangirl I know base everything off of FIGHTING PROWESS, not on how nice they are and whether or not they touch gloves lmfao

If you looking to really go after someone, TS....

I don't like WMMA at all. If they never showed another WMMA fight, I'd be fine, happy even. Ronda is a bitch and a miserable human being. I don't really have anything else against any other female fighters. I really just don't care to watch them "fight". The skill level is low, the manufactured storylines are stupid, and I prefer not to watch it.

So fire away. Call me a misogynist, sexist, or whatever else. It doesn't affect my day, but it might make you feel better ;)

How old are a majority of you, seriously? lol I have a feeling most of you came from the "women are seen, not heard" era because anytime an outspoken woman comes along (ie: Ronda or Joanna) -- you all feel so threatened that she's immediately just a "raging bitch that needs to be controlled or knocked out" ??? What kind of submissive ass women are you guys used to?

Arrogance, "being a bitch" , there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT because we are talking about FIGHTERS here.. If a bitch doesn't act all sweet and fake like Holly or Karolina -- you Sherdoggers immediately bash her, not realizing you aren't basing your opinions off of their skillsets but rather their personalities and looks // bodies ..

Almost every MMA fangirl I know base everything off of FIGHTING PROWESS, not on how nice they are and whether or not they touch gloves lmfao

You're not fooling me.

You're not a girl.

Take your feminism to the wasteland where it belongs, right next to your untouched manpussy.

This is an MMA forum.

Ronda and jj are not outspoken they are psychopaths that bully and try to intimidate others especially girls.
Maybe you think ronda was just being outspoken when she allegedly was passing and screaming at pvz for having congratulated holly. Jj not even gonna start. that is why i dont like them if that makes any sense.

Sure they are charismatic and all but they are pretyy messed up.

Juliana peña is outspoken and she is awesome.

There's a very very big difference between being outspoken and being some who talks a lot of shit, literally shit. If she was outspoken, why did she stop talking after the loss and avoided media? Do you even know real outspoken people? I certainly do.

Conor McGregor had to eat his words and it was glorious, but he didn't quit and kept talking the way he always did, at the very least.

'I would beat Cain Velasquez under the right circumstances', the forced beefs during weigh in, the refusal to hold Miesha's hands, the treatment she gave paige, the cyborg ducking....nah, I have my reasons to dislike and root against her, and some are thanks to the UFC media, yes.

I'm rooting for Amanda to TKO her, without a doubt. "She's a raging bitch that needs to be KO'd"

Back