Why is it, any female that doesn't act exactly like KK is a "raging bitch" that "needs to be KO'd" ?

Quick edit lmao Joanna and Ronda both get shit on consntantly for not being little bitches by weak ass old ass Sherdoggers and that's a fact lol
"

JJ literally has multiple super threads dedicated to how likable she is. Try again.

... If a bitch doesn't act all sweet and fake like Holly or Karolina --

Wait wot?! So you are a bitch and genuine or you are sweet and fake...

Very stupid TS posting thinly veiled hate thread. How much does the PR firm pay per impression?

Leave it to a woman to police everyone's opinions
When you call people out for their bullshit ass opinions of course that's their response lol your response was the point of my post

When girls aren't being nice and cute, they're attacked on this site

When they are, they're sexualized and objectified and not viewed for their fighting skills

Holly and Karolina aren't fake. They're just not cunts.

I love Joanna and her attitude. I despise Ronda the sour sow.

I dislike self centred selfish angry douchebags who are full of sickening hypocrisy. Ronda is a selfish gross mean bully but like Jones tries to come off as some role model..

Ronda is not inspirational she is a bad example and I hope Nunes caves in her chubby head.

IDK, but I do think that Nunes and Pena both need to get their asses kicked.

Wait wot?! So you are a bitch and genuine or you are sweet and fake...

Very stupid TS posting thinly veiled hate thread. How much does the PR firm pay per impression?
Bitch = girl to me, don't take it literal dude lol I'm posting what I've noticed out of Sherdoggers whenever a woman isn't being sweet and cute -- she's attacked, and when she is being sweet and cute -- she isn't viewed for her fighting skills she's judged off her body, looks and personality and "shouldn't be a fighter" its just so old school for this being 2016

TS needs to be KOd.

Really, though, I agree about part of what you're saying. Ronda isn't any worse than many male fighters. There is nothing wrong with her attitude considering that she is a professional competitor.

I disagree that Karolina is fake though.

Before her last flight there were multiple threads hoping the "ugly bitch" would be ko'd by KK.

You're going to compare a couple random threads to the 11th version of the JJ Superstar thread.

Especially one that includes this: *Special Note to Trolls* The intention behind this thread is positivity, and community, not hate, and not trolling. If you do not like Joanna Jedrzejczyk and wish to talk about your dislike of her, please go start your own thread on that topic. All Trolling will be reported …

How old are a majority of you, seriously? lol I have a feeling most of you came from the "women are seen, not heard" era because anytime an outspoken woman comes along (ie: Ronda or Joanna) -- you all feel so threatened that she's immediately just a "raging bitch that needs to be controlled or knocked out" ??? What kind of submissive ass women are you guys used to?

I'm a girl and I'm not HALF as sensitive as some of you Sherdoggers

Arrogance, "being a bitch" , there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT because we are talking about FIGHTERS here.. If a bitch doesn't act all sweet and fake like Holly or Karolina -- you Sherdoggers immediately bash her, not realizing you aren't basing your opinions off of their skillsets but rather their personalities and looks // bodies ..

And yet women are the "stupid" MMA fans?...

Almost every MMA fangirl I know base everything off of FIGHTING PROWESS, not on how nice they are and whether or not they touch gloves lmfao

Bitch = girl to me, don't take it literal dude lol I'm posting what I've noticed out of Sherdoggers whenever a woman isn't being sweet and cute -- she's attacked, and when she is being sweet and cute -- she isn't viewed for her fighting skills she's judged off her body, looks and personality and "shouldn't be a fighter" its just so old school for this being 2016

Im sure you like tony ferguson for his fighting skills.

Let me guess...northcutt fan

When you call people out for their bullshit ass opinions of course that's their response lol your response was the point of my post

When girls aren't being nice and cute, they're attacked on this site

When they are, they're sexualized and objectified and not viewed for their fighting skills

Typical feminist bullshit. Joanna J. disproves your entire thesis, which is why you have to lie and pretend that she's inundated with hate (it's the exact opposite). Ronda Rousey went out of her way to make herself unlikable. Now she has to deal with it.

How old are a majority of you, seriously? lol I have a feeling most of you came from the "women are seen, not heard" era because anytime an outspoken woman comes along (ie: Ronda or Joanna) -- you all feel so threatened that she's immediately just a "raging bitch that needs to be controlled or knocked out" ??? What kind of submissive ass women are you guys used to?

I'm a girl and I'm not HALF as sensitive as some of you Sherdoggers

Arrogance, "being a bitch" , there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT because we are talking about FIGHTERS here.. If a bitch doesn't act all sweet and fake like Holly or Karolina -- you Sherdoggers immediately bash her, not realizing you aren't basing your opinions off of their skillsets but rather their personalities and looks // bodies ..

And yet women are the "stupid" MMA fans?...

Almost every MMA fangirl I know base everything off of FIGHTING PROWESS, not on how nice they are and whether or not they touch gloves lmfao
Mrs you belong in the kitchen.....
Sandwich pronto!

Quick edit lmao Joanna and Ronda both get shit on consntantly for not being little bitches by weak ass old ass Sherdoggers and that's a fact lol

No denying MMA fans cry and whine about the stupidest shit, they are FIGHTERS for fucks sake, they're badasses.. Badasses don't give friendly grins and puppy eyes @ weigh ins like you guys on this site like to pretend you want lol

Soon as 2 girls tried dancing on stage and having fun it was, "omg they're SUCH girls, they don't take fighting serious"
No body said that about Claudia, Rose, Meisha, Tecia, etc.

You have a very selective memory.

Why are you generalizing as if it only happens to women, the second a dude acts like a douche everybody also talks about wanting them to get KTFO
Exactly.

Almost every Platinum Perry fight I'm hoping to see him laid out.

Back