Why don't more fighters utilize the 'Sweet Chin music' technique?

Blanka's techniques don't work in real life. How many UFC champs use rolling attacks?

Also, energy prices are too high now to afford all that electricity. We'll never get to net zero with attitudes like his.

Blanka in Real Life?

WATPbr.gif

It’s the WWE version of the lead leg hook kick. Shawn Jordan also landed one in a heavyweight fight in the ufc.

Yo prime HBK in the UFC that'd be straight madness,,,,,, my fam 🤯!!! Mans could slice down to LHW even middleweight buckin' up the mandem left and right Lolllll, be a ting fam.

Strickland be straight 🧀 trying to vibe with HBK's quickness might catch a quick one to da chin....and Izzy too light couldn't handle a real one like HBK mans got that champ level wrestling on 🔐.

DDP mans not even close bucktee doesn't touch HBK,,,,,, man's been in them hour-long wrasslin' wars, got that OG champ juice 💪.

Pereira ghost HBK widda clean left hook fax 📠 no printer 🚫 🖨️.

Jiri's a different ting though, straight 50/50, 'cause dude's mad unpredictable, on some next level cray 🌀

Rest of da mandem duck like they hear strap gowan off was you feel me 😂😂
he also subbed prime bret hart with his own grappling move

Yo prime HBK in the UFC that'd be straight madness,,,,,, my fam 🤯!!! Mans could slice down to LHW even middleweight buckin' up the mandem left and right Lolllll, be a ting fam.

Strickland be straight 🧀 trying to vibe with HBK's quickness might catch a quick one to da chin....and Izzy too light couldn't handle a real one like HBK mans got that champ level wrestling on 🔐.

DDP mans not even close bucktee doesn't touch HBK,,,,,, man's been in them hour-long wrasslin' wars, got that OG champ juice 💪.

Pereira ghost HBK widda clean left hook fax 📠 no printer 🚫 🖨️.

Jiri's a different ting though, straight 50/50, 'cause dude's mad unpredictable, on some next level cray 🌀

Rest of da mandem duck like they hear strap gowan off was you feel me 😂😂
<6>

Back