Why don't more fighters utilize the 'Sweet Chin music' technique?

It's just because he is a NYer, IIRC. Or at least something east coast right? Lol

@HHJ
Its because he's from New York and Im from Boston...and he's still mad about 2004 sir lol.

Why are you pretending to know bout that SF life? Noone played SF3, it was a joke. I would use Blanka to eat your noob ass alive, make you blow all your quarters.
Blanka's techniques don't work in real life. How many UFC champs use rolling attacks?

Also, energy prices are too high now to afford all that electricity. We'll never get to net zero with attitudes like his.

Blanka's techniques don't work in real life. How many UFC champs use rolling attacks?

Also, energy prices are too high now to afford all that electricity. We'll never get to net zero with attitudes like his.

I think face biting is illegal, too. Pansy ass rules.

Jesus christ dude, its ok that it was a split second decision like any fuckin thing in fighting.
Zig instead of Zag...your argument stinks on this one.
A slight tap,like a kiss from a breeze!

Was earlier but Micheals only started using the thrust kick as a finisher much latter in his career post Rockers, sometime around 94 wasnt it?
He first used a generic "back suplex" when first turning heel. He had the kick as a finisher later but it wasn't til he was a face when he called it sweet chin music and started doing the stomp shit to rile the fans up to his cause.

tumblr_neqnm4QrvB1tugoyjo1_500.gif

yan xiaonan has an amazing lead leg side kick.

Terrible technique. He doesn't even stomp his foot three times before delivering it.

He first used a generic "back suplex" when first turning heel. He had the kick as a finisher later but it wasn't til he was a face when he called it sweet chin music and started doing the stomp shit to rile the fans up to his cause.
I strongly suspect he sneaked into Street Fighter 3 development meetings and got his influence there, it was either that or using a tazer as his finisher.

Reactions: HHJ
That "slight tap" would've put you and 6 of your friends to sleep you silly goose.
Nah. Me and my crew aint standin around waiting the 5 mins for that shit to land

Nah. Me and my crew aint standin around waiting the 5 mins for that shit to land

Lmao, dream on dreamer.

The wind from that kick would put you on your ass lol

Back