Why don't more fighters utilize the 'Sweet Chin music' technique?

z00pU-.gif

That's Shawn Michaels Kick called "Sweet Chin Music".

He taught that fighter that technique, just like Master Seagull taught Wanderson Silver the Front kick.

C'mon man, Street Fighter III came out in 1997, HBK made his WWF debut in 1988.

I think it's more likely that Ken Masters copied it from HBK and then taught it to Ryu.

Unless HBK was wrestling in Japan and leant it from Sheng Long?
Was earlier but Micheals only started using the thrust kick as a finisher much latter in his career post Rockers, sometime around 94 wasnt it?

I don't know about all that, I do know however that if you enjoy the fake wrestling then you are without question very gay.

Was earlier but Micheals only started using the thrust kick as a finisher much latter in his career post Rockers, sometime around 94 wasnt it?
Could be but I still think Ken copied it from him. I'm sure I saw him in the audience for Summerslam '95.

Everyone knows it's just a transition move and not a finisher anymore.

Thanks Young Bucks.

Reactions: HHJ
I'm waiting for the Stone Cold Stunner to be utilized. It's clearly very effective from what I've seen in WWF.

Ben Askren hit one clean on CM Punk in training and almost ended his career. Probably would have been doing him a kindness tbf.

C'mon man, Street Fighter III came out in 1997, HBK made his WWF debut in 1988.

I think it's more likely that Ken Masters copied it from HBK and then taught it to Ryu.

Unless HBK was wrestling in Japan and leant it from Sheng Long?

Why are you pretending to know bout that SF life? Noone played SF3, it was a joke. I would use Blanka to eat your noob ass alive, make you blow all your quarters.

It's a pretty easy technique to do if you're flexible and can generate a lot of force!

Shawn Michaels was a great exponent of this technique. He took out countless people with his kick in the WWE. This begs the question: how do you think a Prime Shawn Michaels would've done in the UFC?
shawn-michaels-sweet-chin-music.gif

Thoughts?
I like how there's absolutely no tell on that kick, perfect technique in my opinion.

Why are you pretending to know bout that SF life? Noone played SF3, it was a joke. I would use Blanka to eat your noob ass alive, make you blow all your quarters.

Please elaborate on that SF life.

Very telegraphed and you'd prob get the same bang for your buck throwing a teep

Reactions: HHJ
Who the fuck is gonna stand there and take the full force of that kick? On what planet? If Fabricio Werdum takes a run full clip at you,you aint gonna back up ?? lol

Its like ok if you let me do a running haymaker from 2 blocks away,it might do alot of damage but why would you take that? hahah
Jesus christ dude, its ok that it was a split second decision like any fuckin thing in fighting.
Zig instead of Zag...your argument stinks on this one.

Back