Why doesn't Conor release the full Paulie Malignaggi sparring footage?

because paulie kicked his ass as the rounds went on

His entire career is available to watch and study already, so that argument makes no sense.
It makes a lot of sense

There aren't many people capable of exposing whatever holes Conor has In his boxing / striking game. A high level pro boxer though? absolutely

10 rounds against a high level pro boxer.. just me personally, I wouldn't want that In the hands of my opposition. Some of the more revealing data being handed off to the world, for what?

A guy who doesnt know how to box, took Mayweather 10 rounds to finish? I dont care if haters, like TS, say Mayweather carried him, but to say Conor cant box, is as dumb as it gets. It seems the Conor haters make 100x more threads than the fanboys.

And Pauline was never really a boxer people feared, he has pillow hands, and was never really a threat.
Two time World Champion in Two Weight classes, fought everyone at the top of the divisions except Pacquiao and Mayweather. He is/was as solid as they come in pure boxing form. The epitome of showing how to win fights without needing massive power.

i've never gotten why some people put so much stock into sparring. they're not going 100%, some guys go harder than others in practice, etc. who gives a fuq.
Exactly....It's an MMA goon thing, "so an so beat that guy in sparring" LOL. Boxers NEVER talk about sparring to the public or outside the gym like you said who give a fuck.

Simple reason why is because Paulie could easily get x amount of cash if a full video was posted. Posting a full fight/sparring match without Paulie's consent could easily have Conors team in legal trouble if Paulie decided to go that route. I am sure they been advised of this.

Posting highlights and segments you can get away with.
Never heard of that. Is there some legal precedent on that?

Last edited:
Because most of the footage looked like this

upload_2019-4-6_15-22-35.gif
Conor-McGregor-Floyd-Mayweather-Fight-Showtime-933x400.jpg

I've been shitting on Conor the whole time during all this because of the lack of class and how they treated a guy that came to camp to HELP CONOR learn some things about boxing, instead Conor came out balls to the wall to prove something.
BUT in all fairness to Conor, he is a fighter, he knows how to throw a few punches and a motivated professional combat sports practitioner in the ring to kick your ass WILL be a problem for anyone, at least for a few rounds. So it's not unlikely Conor got some licks in, THEN I believe Paulie realized he had to turn up and changed how things were going.

If Mayweather could have KO'd him in 10 seconds he would have done that and talked all kinds of shit. All that "carried to put on a show" shit got back to him so he went with that long after the night. "Yeah, I wanted a good show for the fans," yeah right. He knew Conor had bad conditioning and waited until the later rounds. If he wanted to put on a good show it would have been a 4 or 6 rounder. Mayweather himself didn't have a match above 6 rounds until his 10th fight, and a full 12 rounder until almost his 20th, and he had an extensive amateur background.
The last 10 years, Floyd takes EVERYONE into deep waters when he fights, he's never in a rush to KO a guy early.

It makes a lot of sense

There aren't many people capable of exposing whatever holes Conor has In his boxing / striking game. A high level pro boxer though? absolutely

10 rounds against a high level pro boxer.. just me personally, I wouldn't want that In the hands of my opposition. Some of the more revealing data being handed off to the world, for what?
LOL......Dude, Floyd's has had 23 straight Championship title fights against world class champion boxers over the last 10 years, and by the 4th - 6th rounds he's already processed what a guy's weakness is, adjusts, and sweeps the rest of the fight. Sparring footage on Conor is hardly anything he'd be concerned about.

BTW, are you guys unaware of the talk that there was MoneyTeam friends and family placing spot bets that afternoon all around Nevada on a TKO in the 10th round (9.5 rounds)?
Floyd carried Conor till it was time.

I don't doubt conor had good moments but I do .believe that by boxing rules Paulie did actually win by points

It makes a lot of sense

It makes no sense whatsoever. He has an entire fight against a professional boxer, broadcast live on ppv to the second largest fight audience of all time, still available for everyone to watch whenever they choose. He also has an entire career of mma for people to watch.

But all of a sudden he developed some special new secrets that he wants to hide,that he forgot to use against Floyd but will definitely use in the future...

...sure.

135 lb Floyd against 135lb Shane Mosley wowwww what a completely different fight then we saw in 2010 it would have been awesome . Who do you think would have won ?
Hard to say, but Shane gets the edge....maybe...Both walk through Duran and Pacquiao tho.

Because he's probably been closer to lying then telling the truth about how they sparring session went. In all honesty Paulie is one smart dude, which is how he turned a middling boxing career with a couple ABC title reigns into where he's at today retired. I'd be willing to bet money, the whole thing was Paulie's idea before they ever laid a glove on each other, I mean shit this was years ago and we are still talking about it here. I'm telling you, I think all the animosity between the 2 is staged.

Back