Why doesn't Conor release the full Paulie Malignaggi sparring footage?

Sarge3000

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Please explain this to me, Conor fans.
He only posts pictures and 10 seconds videos showing him dealing damage.
Show us the entire video, PLEASE.
I want to see if Conor really outsparred a fighter with a record of 44 fights 36 wins 8 losses.

I am not hating. I am legit impressed that Conor, who isn't a boxer and really doesn't know how to box, should demolish and beat a legit boxer who, even retired, should still be a major threat.

We all know that these pictures/footage probably don't show the reality of the full 12 rounds.
Please Conor, release the entire footage and show us your boxing greatness.

It'll never be seen in full. One day he'll get someone from mac life to compile a highlight video of the shots he landed, and cut out all of Paulie's, but that's about it.

Because he lost.

What ever happened to the documentary that was going to show the full thing?

I am legit impressed that Conor, who isn't a boxer and really doesn't know how to box
A guy who doesnt know how to box, took Mayweather 10 rounds to finish? I dont care if haters, like TS, say Mayweather carried him, but to say Conor cant box, is as dumb as it gets. It seems the Conor haters make 100x more threads than the fanboys.

And Pauline was never really a boxer people feared, he has pillow hands, and was never really a threat.

He only publishes footage that makes him look good.

Simple reason why is because Paulie could easily get x amount of cash if a full video was posted. Posting a full fight/sparring match without Paulie's consent could easily have Conors team in legal trouble if Paulie decided to go that route. I am sure they been advised of this.

Posting highlights and segments you can get away with.

A guy who doesnt know how to box, took Mayweather 10 rounds to finish? I dont care if haters, like TS, say Mayweather carried him, but to say Conor cant box, is as dumb as it gets. It seems the Conor haters make 100x more threads than the fanboys.

And Pauline was never really a boxer people feared, he has pillow hands, and was never really a threat.
I dont like Connie but im 100% sure that if Mayweather could he would have finished Conor in teh first . Its just insecure boxing fans doing menta gymnastics about an amateur boxer from a sport which they hate going 10 rounds with one of the best boxers ever and actually won rounds off him.

I dont like Connie but im 100% sure that if Mayweather could he would have finished Conor in teh first . Its just insecure boxing fans doing menta gymnastics about an amateur boxer from a sport which they hate going 10 rounds with one of the best boxers ever and actually won rounds off him.

Cause May is know for the devastating KO power, and Conor is chinny, amiright? <36>

Conor can box, but it's highly likely Mayweather carried him.

Like TS, I too just wish they'd release the entire footage. Paulie is and always has been a mouth piece, but he was the WBA WW champ and a legit contender most of his career... We all know there's more to the video than what's been released.

He looked like shit in that fight. Do you even box sweetie? He used the same old combinations all over again and moved like a UFC fighter not like a boxer should. It was all a show that Floyd let go on for a couple rounds until he shut the lights off.

because he can sell it and make money with it instead of releasing it for free to satisfy some retards on the internet

He looked like shit in that fight. Do you even box sweetie? He used the same old combinations all over again and moved like a UFC fighter not like a boxer should. It was all a show that Floyd let go on for a couple rounds until he shut the lights off.
Ill pull down my boxers and place my nuts on ya forehead.

Sweetie {<jordan}

Lets not forget Paulie was way out of shape and hadnt boxed or trained for a couple years before Conor and him went at it. Then we have Chris Vandorn? Was that his name? That came out and also said he lit Conor up.

Because Connor and his fans are liike CNN

Please explain this to me, Conor fans.
He only posts pictures and 10 seconds videos showing him dealing damage.
Show us the entire video, PLEASE.
I want to see if Conor really outsparred a fighter with a record of 44 fights 36 wins 8 losses.

I am not hating. I am legit impressed that Conor, who isn't a boxer and really doesn't know how to box, should demolish and beat a legit boxer who, even retired, should still be a major threat.

We all know that these pictures/footage probably don't show the reality of the full 12 rounds.
Please Conor, release the entire footage and show us your boxing greatness.
He doesn’t own it, a movie producer does.

i've never gotten why some people put so much stock into sparring. they're not going 100%, some guys go harder than others in practice, etc. who gives a fuq.

Why are we still talking about this?

Back