Why doesn't Conor release the full Paulie Malignaggi sparring footage?

I wouldn't want to release It exclusively because It gives opponents a lot of data to study on you.

As a fighter who has all eyes on you, probably not worth it just to save face

Maybe he'll release when he officially retires though

His entire career is available to watch and study already, so that argument makes no sense.

I dont like Connie but im 100% sure that if Mayweather could he would have finished Conor in teh first . Its just insecure boxing fans doing menta gymnastics about an amateur boxer from a sport which they hate going 10 rounds with one of the best boxers ever and actually won rounds off him.
If Mayweather could have KO'd him in 10 seconds he would have done that and talked all kinds of shit. All that "carried to put on a show" shit got back to him so he went with that long after the night. "Yeah, I wanted a good show for the fans," yeah right. He knew Conor had bad conditioning and waited until the later rounds. If he wanted to put on a good show it would have been a 4 or 6 rounder. Mayweather himself didn't have a match above 6 rounds until his 10th fight, and a full 12 rounder until almost his 20th, and he had an extensive amateur background.

If Paulie was a 30 year old boxer (Conor's age at the time of the boxing sparring), and spars a 36 year old Conor (Paulie's age when that went down) in full MMA, he will get his asshole split opened up by Conor.
Regardless, I think the comparison should be with a boxer thats the equivalent of what conor is in mma and an mma fighter thats the equivalent of what paulie is to boxing... So youd take a pillow fisted washed up mma fighter vs a boxer thats a ko artist and in his prime.... Then that sparring might be more even

Cause May is know for the devastating KO power, and Conor is chinny, amiright? <36>
You misread his post. He's saying that the "carried" talk is self-serving, and if Mayweather thought he could have KO'd him early he actually would have done that.

Simple reason why is because Paulie could easily get x amount of cash if a full video was posted. Posting a full fight/sparring match without Paulie's consent could easily have Conors team in legal trouble if Paulie decided to go that route. I am sure they been advised of this.

Posting highlights and segments you can get away with.
this is a super retarded reach since paulie has been calling for the full video release every chance he gets

If Mayweather could have KO'd him in 10 seconds he would have done that and talked all kinds of shit. All that "carried to put on a show" shit got back to him so he went with that long after the night. "Yeah, I wanted a good show for the fans," yeah right. He knew Conor had bad conditioning and waited until the later rounds. If he wanted to put on a good show it would have been a 4 or 6 rounder. Mayweather himself didn't have a match above 6 rounds until his 10th fight, and a full 12 rounder until almost his 20th, and he had an extensive amateur background.
Why did it look like he wasnt trying though? Have you seen mayweather fight so careless before?

Regardless, I think the comparison should be with a boxer thats the equivalent of what conor is in mma and an mma fighter thats the equivalent of what paulie is to boxing... So youd take a pillow fisted washed up mma fighter vs a boxer thats a ko artist and in his prime.... Then that sparring might be more even

Still it'd be very rare for even a washed up MMA fighter to not be able to set up strikes, get the takedown, GnP into stoppage or lock up a choke against a prime boxer.

Paulie is a bum who disgraced the sport of boxing. He couldn't beat an amateur with no pro experience and he is whining about it like a cheap whore who was pumped and dumped. An embarrassment.

Why did it look like he wasnt trying though? Have you seen mayweather fight so careless before?
What's the motivation to try to make McGregor look good? Floyd was doing his same artful dodger routine, there was only one really clean shot he took which was the uppercut. If he really wanted the fans to see a show he would have made it a 4 or 6 rounder so that McGregor wouldn't have to think about conserving energy.

Simple reason why is because Paulie could easily get x amount of cash if a full video was posted. Posting a full fight/sparring match without Paulie's consent could easily have Conors team in legal trouble if Paulie decided to go that route. I am sure they been advised of this.

Posting highlights and segments you can get away with.
Except he asked multiple times in public to release it, so the consent is given

Please explain this to me, Conor fans.
He only posts pictures and 10 seconds videos showing him dealing damage.
Show us the entire video, PLEASE.
I want to see if Conor really outsparred a fighter with a record of 44 fights 36 wins 8 losses.

I am not hating. I am legit impressed that Conor, who isn't a boxer and really doesn't know how to box, should demolish and beat a legit boxer who, even retired, should still be a major threat.

We all know that these pictures/footage probably don't show the reality of the full 12 rounds.
Please Conor, release the entire footage and show us your boxing greatness.

Probably the same reason whe only posts photos from Khabib and Floyd fights thst make him look good

A guy who doesnt know how to box, took Mayweather 10 rounds to finish? I dont care if haters, like TS, say Mayweather carried him, but to say Conor cant box, is as dumb as it gets. It seems the Conor haters make 100x more threads than the fanboys.

And Pauline was never really a boxer people feared, he has pillow hands, and was never really a threat.

McGregor did well considering it was his 1st pro boxing match. McGregor is a legit high level MMA athlete. However, going 10 rds isn't really shocking considering Mayweather has only had 1 finish in the last 8 yrs before McGregor. He is known for his defense, & pillow hands, & McGregor has a good chin on him.

The photos and released footage exists for the sole purpose of promoting the Mayweather/McGregor fight. Now that the fight is over, i doubt anybody involved outside of Paulie is really giving that sparring session a second thought as there's no money involved anymore.

Still it'd be very rare for even a washed up MMA fighter to not be able to set up strikes, get the takedown, GnP into stoppage or lock up a choke against a prime boxer.

Paulie is a bum who disgraced the sport of boxing. He couldn't beat an amateur with no pro experience and he is whining about it like a cheap whore who was pumped and dumped. An embarrassment.
How do you know he couldn't beat him, all we saw was a bunch of pics posted by mcgregor lol
Until we see the full spar its anyones guess about what happened

Because this way Paulie keeps his name in the press.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back