Why doesn't Conor release the full Paulie Malignaggi sparring footage?

A guy who doesnt know how to box, took Mayweather 10 rounds to finish? I dont care if haters, like TS, say Mayweather carried him, but to say Conor cant box, is as dumb as it gets. It seems the Conor haters make 100x more threads than the fanboys.

And Pauline was never really a boxer people feared, he has pillow hands, and was never really a threat.
Anybody can box. Literally anybody. Conor has piss poor boxing by anything outsidr of amateur boxing standards.

One and the same. Carry the fight until the guy is slowing down no matter who it is. Real easy to predict a 10th round stoppage when real boxers are having trouble by the 10th.
Unless he's a Japanese flyweight.

If Mayweather thought he could finish McGregor earlier he would have tried. And you are admitting he wasn't "carrying to put on a good show for the fans," if he wanted to put on a good show for the fans it would have been a 4 rounder, 6 at the most.

Admit Mcgregor was wayyyyyyy better than Mayweather thought, but tbf Mcgregor was in his prime, and way bigger and way younger than Mayweather, so he had these to make up for his lack of skill.

Put Mcgregor in against GGG and it won't last 10, even Canelo or Spence would spark him in in 3

Unless he's a Japanese flyweight.

If Mayweather thought he could finish McGregor earlier he would have tried. And you are admitting he wasn't "carrying to put on a good show for the fans," if he wanted to put on a good show for the fans it would have been a 4 rounder, 6 at the most.
Unless half of TMT had placed bets on a tko in the 10th.

I dont like Connie but im 100% sure that if Mayweather could he would have finished Conor in teh first . Its just insecure boxing fans doing menta gymnastics about an amateur boxer from a sport which they hate going 10 rounds with one of the best boxers ever and actually won rounds off him.

Floyd placed a bet on himself to win in the 10th.

Production company pays for the rights, that’s how he makes money.

I own a production company you tard. My guys film shit, we put it out, we make money. It makes no money if its not being distributed or shown.

Simple reason why is because Paulie could easily get x amount of cash if a full video was posted. Posting a full fight/sparring match without Paulie's consent could easily have Conors team in legal trouble if Paulie decided to go that route. I am sure they been advised of this.

Posting highlights and segments you can get away with.

IIRC Paulie has gone on record calling out for Mcgregor to release the full video so I doubt it's a "consent" issue.

Conor simply doesn't want people to see the full fight.

Honestly it was a lame move to post footage of the sparring session to make Conor look good, but cmon Paulie.. you were supposed to be there to help get him ready for Floyd.... not to go beat his ass during his training camp. Stfu... he was just promoting the fight. Dont go try to help someone get ready for a fight and try to make yourself relevant. Conor paid Paulie to come spar.

So retarded.

You know what, all this has been lost under a lot of pissing, crying and moaning. What you've posted, most have actually forgotten. Pauli has acted appallingly since. Conor hasn't even posted a word about it. Just clips designed to enrage Pauli. And it's worked.

I own a production company you tard. My guys film shit, we put it out, we make money. It makes no money if its not being distributed or shown.
Listen, maybe you don’t get the fact that he’s dealing with professionals and not a fly by night outfit like yours. They are likely filming a second documentary about him and will use it in that. There is little value in positing it for free online. If that’s how you prefer to do business than good luck with that business model.

Listen, maybe you don’t get the fact that he’s dealing with professionals and not a fly by night outfit like yours. They are likely filming a second documentary about him and will use it in that. There is little value in positing it for free online. If that’s how you prefer to do business than good luck with that business model.

Thanks for the business advice and the update about the imaginary documentary.

I guess my 5 years at the bbc was wasted, i should have cut my teeth in the business by talking to sherbros online about imaginary videos instead.

Ps let me know where I said put it out for free, at any point in this thread.

Nice projection though kid.

I've been shitting on Conor the whole time during all this because of the lack of class and how they treated a guy that came to camp to HELP CONOR learn some things about boxing, instead Conor came out balls to the wall to prove something.
BUT in all fairness to Conor, he is a fighter, he knows how to throw a few punches and a motivated professional combat sports practitioner in the ring to kick your ass WILL be a problem for anyone, at least for a few rounds. So it's not unlikely Conor got some licks in, THEN I believe Paulie realized he had to turn up and changed how things were going.

conors weird style gave him a few problems, but he adapted and then it was easy.

lomachenko is billion times better in wrestling,sambo and judo than conor is in boxing.

dudes boxing background must be fake.

A guy who doesnt know how to box, took Mayweather 10 rounds to finish? I dont care if haters, like TS, say Mayweather carried him, but to say Conor cant box, is as dumb as it gets. It seems the Conor haters make 100x more threads than the fanboys.

And Pauline was never really a boxer people feared, he has pillow hands, and was never really a threat.
See, posts like this let everyone know you don't know what you're talking about. Paulie wasn't an intimidating fighter because he was a pure boxer without a lot of power, this is true. He was also a legit top five fighter in his prime, and whether he was "scary" or not he certainly would've beat the breaks off of Conor in a boxing match, and probably would've stopped him. You don't need big power to beat the shit out of somebody.

DEADLY LEFT HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DeficientLazyIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

Are you implying that they were only sparring? Guaranteed that both guys were fighting hard. Granted Conor was in much better shape and I'm sure Paulie wishes he was in shape when he took the offer, but I think both guys have acknowledged that this was much more than "just sparring".

They even had Tony weeks ref the match.

Back