Why Does Shogun Keep Dropping For Leglocks When He Has His Opponents Back

I'm pretty sure Jones is the only guy in Pride and UFC who has been able to nullify Shogun's bottom half guard game.

its pretty sure that in pride, jones wouldnt have raped prime shogun like he did with "out-of-shape-destroyed-knees-crap-figthcamp-shogun"

He is pretty good at it and has to find out if it works at some point.

It's a good technique that he is good at but I do think he needs to look for chokes more.

its pretty sure that in pride, jones wouldnt have raped prime shogun like he did with "out-of-shape-destroyed-knees-crap-figthcamp-shogun"

And you are bringing this up because...?

I've questioned why Shogun reverts to this move as frequently as he does myself personally. Its one thing if you can land it, however I've seen him fail at it over and over...

And believe me, I'm a huge Shogun fan.
Im sure in the gym he hits it every here and there. Probably gives him a false confidence itll work on anyone. Common sense should have dictated trying that on Jones is a horrible fucking idea

1288113938_beer-slingshot-fail.gif

Think he only has one submission victory in his entire career. Its hard to believe that he's a black belt.

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

Yeah, putting Arona in an omoplata and dominating Lil Nog on the ground is clearly indicative of lacking BJJ...

I hate shogun threads. There's always dipshits blaming his knees for losses and other dipshits saying he is a garbage fighter.

Back