Why do the Diaz brothers talk the way they do?

in·sub·stan·tial
[ˌinsəbˈstan(t)SH(ə)l]
ADJECTIVE

lacking strength and solidity:

"the huts are relatively few and insubstantial" · 

synonyms: flimsy · fragile · breakable · weak · frail · slight

What word would you use? I have a 9th grade education and I hold my own pretty damn well. Believe me.

You do realise that you just posted a dictionary definition proving my point that the word insubstantial is used when discussing physicality? What point are you trying to make?

Let's say 4 people went on a picnic but only have 3 sandwiches...that's pretty much what their brains have to deal with every day.

They are uneducated and from a poor neighbourhood. You know what they are educated in, though? Combat. And they make more than everyone on these boards exploiting that knowledge so maybe we shouldn't be talking down to them.

TS did you just start watching MMA the other day or something?

Stockton 209?

That might just be how the present themselves. I know when I'm around old friends and such, I talk pretty ghetto, because that's how I was brought up. But, in my spare time, I read books on astrophysics and shit, lol. And you can tell by my posts that my vocabulary is not insubstantial. I'm sure they're not as dumb as they may let on.

Hans, what ghetto would you be from LMAO. The Swedish meatballs rotflmao

You know I had to brotha with a name like Hans hahaha

Hans, what ghetto would you be from LMAO. The Swedish meatballs rotflmao

48ce199a42272e831f66a6dcd06000f7.jpg

Crack City, murder capital. For real.

Edit:

Mobberly Avenue. That's where I'm from.

Wasteland here we come!!!

Nope, this is a legit thread. I have often wondered same thing. They are a kind of a window into a different world. And I find it quite interesting. And they definitely do sound like they skipped a few grammar lessons. But pc nazis gonna pc nazi.

Why do you talk the way you do?

You're a product of your environment and upbringing and you can tell that the Diaz bros are exactly that. They probably dropped out of school or still hang around those types. It is what it is.

yet they are masters of their profession. then again, i guess there are a lot of masters of criticism.

Los Scandalous

Y'all shit is way bigger. We only got about 250,000 in the metro area. Trust me though, it's dirt out here. These young kids nowadays quick to pull a gun though. In my day it was all about pussy, party, and money.

Edit: and we fought with our hands. Never pulled guns. Everyone pulling guns now. 16 yr old kids.

Y'all shit is way bigger. We only got about 250,000 in the metro area. Trust me though, it's dirt out here. These young kids nowadays quick to pull a gun though. In my day it was all about pussy, party, and money.

Edit: and we fought with our hands. Never pulled guns. Everyone pulling guns now. 16 yr old kids.

it's like that everywhere now don't matter where. lost a few friends to bullets and really young too. moved away dont' want my kids around that type of shit

it's like that everywhere now don't matter where. lost a few friends to bullets and really young too. moved away dont' want my kids around that type of shit

I moved away from the hood too. That video I showed you that's literally on the same street 3 block away from my house I was born into. Bunch of knuckleheads with no future. But I can't act like it's not close to my heart. That environment molded who I am today. I just choose to try to make it into something positive instead of staying in the same drug selling/drug using cycle. Going in circles. And the circles get tighter and tighter until they're around your neck.

in·sub·stan·tial
[ˌinsəbˈstan(t)SH(ə)l]
ADJECTIVE

lacking strength and solidity:

"the huts are relatively few and insubstantial" · 

synonyms: flimsy · fragile · breakable · weak · frail · slight

What word would you use? I have a 9th grade education and I hold my own pretty damn well. Believe me.

Maybe rephrase and use robust? I thought you phrased it just fine though.

Back