Why Do So Many of You Still Believe in Conor?

THAT WAS A MILLION YEARS AGO
He walked through Cowboy in 40 seconds. Dustin is not a fast starter. Conor trust Me is in his head. You don’t get knocked out so badly like he did the first time and just get over that.

no because if it goes five rounds they'll automatically give conor the decision.
Coward

You said conor was a "lump of shit" as a fighter, so how the hell would it make it to the 5th round vs Dustin? Huh??

Personally, I can't stand Conor but with Khabib retired, he has a real shot at dominating LW provided his head is on straight for once and he addresses his cardio issues.

He can beat any of the LW top 5 on the feet and has good enough takedown defense to fend off the likes of Chandler.

He's had one good win in the last four years, and you're acting like he's going to annihilate Poirier who has been beating killers and training his ass off all this time. All Conor has done in that time is snort cocaine, get drunk, and commit infidelity on his hot 35 year old wife.

Because he is the Messiah. Turn or burn.

Nah just kidding. I just like the entertainment, and he provides it in spades.

no because if it goes five rounds they'll automatically give conor the decision.
Ahahaha the excuses start flying as soon as I ask you to put something on the line. You probably think Diaz won the second fight ey?

You also though Holloway won the first fight with Volk, so that says all I need to hear...

Either AV bet or piss off lol.

giphy-downsized.gif

He's had one good win in the last four years, and you're acting like he's going to annihilate Poirier who has been beating killers and training his ass off all this time. All Conor has done in that time is snort cocaine, get drunk, and commit infidelity on his hot 35 year old wife.
Conor not only beat Poirier but did better against all their common opponents: Max, Eddie and Khabib.

He is an elite fighter. He hasn’t been very active but looked good against cowboy. Having seen the Justin v Khabib fight I would even go as far as to say he did better against Khabib than I first thought. on top of which he easily beat Dustin in the first fight. All of which makes me think he beats Dustin again. However as I have said before I like Dustin as a fighter and hope he manages to win somehow.

Conor not only beat Poirier but did better against all their common opponents: Max, Eddie and Khabib.
Michael Johnson did better against Poirier too.

Conor = Michael Johnson now?

Back