Why Do So Many of You Still Believe in Conor?

Yes.
Or learn to read. Up to you.
All I am reading they are telling you Conor has only 1 win at the Lightweight division, and you are talking about how fast he finished Poirier at Featherweight.

Johnson did that too, and it was at Lightweight. When he couldn't finish early, what will he do? Run like he did against Nate Diaz?

All I am reading they are telling you Conor has only 1 win at the Lightweight division, and you are talking about how fast he finished Poirier at Featherweight.
Yeah as I said you should really learn to read.

THAT WAS A MILLION YEARS AGO
Some guys have it. I dont know what it is, but with all there vices/troubles out of the ring/long lay offs ect they just know how to compete and win Coner is 1 of these guys

Yeah as I said you should really learn to read.
''Conor not only beat Poirier but did better against all their common opponents: Max, Eddie and Khabib.''

The guy who wrote this, telling others to learn to read.

I hope you realize how stupid that post sound like? <45>

Islam knocked out Tibau in the first round, Khabib won a decision over Tibau. Islam > Khabib confirmed according to this stupid logic.

First of all why do you care? Its not like that has any effect on your miserable life

For the same reason so many believe in Covid, they are dumb..

''Conor not only beat Poirier but did better against all their common opponents: Max, Eddie and Khabib.''

The guy who wrote this, telling others to learn to read.

I hope you realize how stupid that post sound like? <45>

Islam knocked out Tibau in the first round, Khabib won a decision over Tibau. Islam > Khabib confirmed according to this stupid logic.
FFS, tell me you were homeschooled, I am genuinely worried.

Who did Poirier beat that indicates he is better?

They have 3 opponents in common, he did signifanctly worse against all 3 of them.

They fought before and he got starched.

Poirier has more losses.

Poirier never held an undisputed UFC belt, he won an interim LW belt against a FW. Conor won 2 undisputed UFC belt.

Conor coming out of retirement now that Khabib has left the building , the only thing we can conclude is that Conor was ducking any rematch with him.
He knows that fighting 200lb fighters for 5 rounds in sparring wont be enough to get choked out , yet again ,by Khabib.

He's had one good win in the last four years, and you're acting like he's going to annihilate Poirier who has been beating killers and training his ass off all this time. All Conor has done in that time is snort cocaine, get drunk, and commit infidelity on his hot 35 year old wife.
Poirier is a great athlete, but he's dumb as a like of bricks. He's already beaten mentally, I'll bet anything with you for a McGregor KO tko

Conor coming out of retirement now that Khabib has left the building , the only thing we can conclude is that Conor was ducking any rematch with him.
He knows that fighting 200lb fighters for 5 rounds in sparring wont be enough to get choked out , yet again ,by Khabib.
Conor started demanding a rematch literally not even a week after the first Khabib fight. And Dana wanted it too. It was Khabib that vowed to never let Conor have a rematch.

Like, do you even follow mma? Or just make shit up on the fly to suit your narative?

a fluke win at a weightclass he was enormous in, two bad performances at welterweight, and then yeah, he beat alvarez, his one good win in five years. compare that to cejudo or cormier's road to two division champion. what conor did was nothing compared to that. he's a mockery as a two division champion.
He smoked cowboy quicker than anyone ever has and all the people at the top of the division fought cowboy then went onto fight for a belt not longer. If you honestly think Mcgregor is done because he lost to Khabib (arguably the best mma fighter of all time) and Mayweather (arguably the best boxer of all time) you have rocks in your head.

FFS, tell me you were homeschooled, I am genuinely worried.

Who did Poirier beat that indicates he is better?

They have 3 opponents in common, he did signifanctly worse against all 3 of them.

They fought before and he got starched.

Poirier has more losses.

Poirier never held an undisputed UFC belt, he won an interim LW belt against a FW. Conor won 2 undisputed UFC belt.
Cut the crap already.
Poirier beat the same Lightweight Alvarez + more Lightweights.

Conor only beat Alvarez. And you think being paper champ by beating Alvarez means something? No it isn't. Beating him earlier doesn't mean anything, Timofey Nastyukhin beat Alvarez even earlier than Conor in the first round, it means nothing.

Conor beat Holloway when Holloway wasn't a champion who beat Aldo twice, Conor also beat Poirier when he was in featherweight and before he improved his defense, he was getting knocked out by people like Johnson when Conor beat him.

Poirier's resume in Lightweight is clearly better, and Conor, Alvarez were never real LW champions, Khabib was always better than those two in 2016. Even Ferguson was better than those two.

Conor not only beat Poirier but did better against all their common opponents: Max, Eddie and Khabib.
Max: MILLION YEARS AGO
Eddie: MILLION YEARS AGO
Khabib: Nobody acknowledges that the Khabib who fought Poirier was better than the Khabib that toyed with Conor.

Some guys have it. I dont know what it is, but with all there vices/troubles out of the ring/long lay offs ect they just know how to compete and win Coner is 1 of these guys
I suspect you're drawing an allusion to Jon Jones, but the fact is Jones stayed active until this year and trains his ass off all year long.

One thing that Porier does well is go after submissions relentlessly even if he fails. The same attempts he did on khabib had no chance at landing, may very well work out with Conor. If the fight stays standing, can’t see Conor losing.

He smoked cowboy quicker than anyone ever has and all the people at the top of the division fought cowboy then went onto fight for a belt not longer. If you honestly think Mcgregor is done because he lost to Khabib (arguably the best mma fighter of all time) and Mayweather (arguably the best boxer of all time) you have rocks in your head.
When did I mention Khabib?

Back