Why Do So Many of You Still Believe in Conor?

i'm saying he sucks in the ring compared to poirier and you guys need to take the beer goggles off and see that he's a lump of shit as a fighter now.

ill bump this when Conor outclasses him.

Just please don’t try to say Dustin sucks, is washed up or it was a fluke when it happens.

Conor is a great fighter. There are no two ways about it. I think that those who don't see this are blinded by their personal dislike for him, but if viewed objectively, there is no doubt he's a special fighter.
He'll likely beat Porier in the same manner as the first time. Why would anyone think otherwise?

a fluke win at a weightclass he was enormous in, two bad performances at welterweight, and then yeah, he beat alvarez, his one good win in five years. compare that to cejudo or cormier's road to two division champion. what conor did was nothing compared to that. he's a mockery as a two division champion.

Cormier's route to becoming two division champion included being beaten twice by the LHW

He's had one good win in the last four years, and you're acting like he's going to annihilate Poirier who has been beating killers and training his ass off all this time. All Conor has done in that time is snort cocaine, get drunk, and commit infidelity on his hot fat 35 year old wife.
Because of attention to detail. Looking at fight skills and styles, not just wins and losses. Looking at details within fights, not just the results. Looking at reasons why Conor hasn't been more active. And of course, the absence of hatefulness.

He’s fighting dustin.......and it’s not for the belt.

You seem to be wishing your prediction true instead of it being true.......

Product of the hype machine that has destroyed some very good / great fighters.
Like I said Conor needed IVs and manlets to have success at FW and he won't have that same success at LW. There is a reason why he was so scared of fighting at LW and wanted all these WW fights against LWs. LOL If he sticks around he will continue to get exposed.

Yeah.. most people fall off.. it's like pointing to the sky and predict some plane will crash at some point.. congratulations..

He absolutely fucking wooped the lw champ and took a round from khabib.. that's more like "not the best but can hang with anyone" territory..
You forget about all the cheating he did, also in the 3rd round, which by that point it should have been automatic point deductions if not a DQ. Plus we know judges are dumb as fuck, but hey keep hanging your hat on him winning 1 round (loser mentality).

There is a reason why he has won only 1 fight in the last 4 years there bub.

Because he's still a better striker than Poirier...? Anything can happen in MMA sure, but generally speaking the guy with the better skill in the relevant area wins. For this fight it's striking as they're both going to try and strike, and Conor is the better striker. Just like what happened in their last fight.

I also love how you just completely gloss over that him and Dustin have the same amount of fights in 2020. Probably because Poirier had a 5 round war with Hooker meanwhile Conor KO'd Cerrone in 40 seconds. Kinda seems relevant when you're trying to paint Conor as just some drunk coke head if he's coming off one of his most flawless performances.

He got beat up by khabib. Like everyone else. He last fought in Jan. And looked pretty good in a dominant short fight. So, there’s very little reason to suggest he “sucks”....

i wouldn't say he sucks, but people acting like he's better than ever or anything but an anomaly at this point are just as delusional as the guys saying he sucks.

his last win is against a guy who is arguably 0-5 in his last 5 fights with a bunch of stoppages mixed in there. before that his last win was 4 years ago. his last fight was 40 secs. in 2 years he's fought a guy coming off losses and has spent a total of 40 secs in the octagon. that tells me absolutely nothing about where Conor's abilities as a fighter are other than he's still good enough to smash a washed up fighter.

Maybe some of us aren’t fair weather fans who jump off ships at the first sign of stormy seas?

His only losses are against arguably a current contender for GOAT fighter, the GOAT defensive boxer in his first ever boxing fight and a fight on short notice outside his natural weight class.

Outside of his losses he's looked astounding and beaten the elite. As much of an asshole he seems outside the cage inside it he performs beautifully.

Lol @ "fight on short notice outside his natural weight class"

He had a full camp for a fight with RDA who broke his foot 2 weeks out. He hand picked Diaz as a replacement because he thought it was an easy win. Bloated Cabo Diaz couldn't make 155 on short notice.

He's had one good win in the last four years, and you're acting like he's going to annihilate Poirier who has been beating killers and training his ass off all this time. All Conor has done in that time is snort cocaine, get drunk, and commit infidelity on his hot 35 year old wife.
AV bet then lmao.

He's had one good win in the last four years, and you're acting like he's going to annihilate Poirier who has been beating killers and training his ass off all this time. All Conor has done in that time is snort cocaine, get drunk, and commit infidelity on his hot 35 year old wife.

Apparently, fighter bashing is still allowed if it is of certain fighters...

Why all the hate TS? How can you hate someone so much that doesn't affect your life one bit
and that you've never even met, TS? How many accounts have you had, TS?

ill bump this when Conor outclasses him.

Just please don’t try to say Dustin sucks, is washed up or it was a fluke when it happens.
if its a fluke ill say it was a fluke. it's not like flukes never happen, though some people really seem to believe this.

Because Conor son’d him the first time and even with all the coke, booze and money this watered down version of Conor can still ktfo a top lw in the first 10 minutes. I don’t think Conor has this in the bag, though.... this time it will be a war and I am picking a battered, bloody Dustin to make it though hell and beat McG.
If McGregor proves me wrong, I wouldn’t be surprised at all either, it’s a toss up.

Last edited:
the double champ does whatever the fuck he wants

Back