Why Do So Many of You Still Believe in Conor?

Lol new Khabib nuthugger accounts are so boring.

Got banned using the Poirier/Aldo/Alvarez/Diaz accounts? Just make a Habibi account and carry on hating.

Imo, Dustin is a "better" fighter overall, but there are so many ways his style and skills feed perfectly into Conor's. I'd like to see his improvements pay off here, but a loss wouldn't shock me.

You mean like only 5 years ago lol. You do realize Poirier was still a killer at that time, Conors even better now. Conor went straight in there and easily knocked him out.
It was 6 years ago and no, as a fan i can say Dustin was NOT a killer at 145. He was a longtime #5-10, but that was arguably overrating. He looked ok in losses to ranked opponents and slaughtered unranked guys, but his standings were never really set and proven. There were no staple performances for him there

Conor is fun to watch fight, and makes the build up fun. Most of us don't think he's some great guy outside of the cage, he most likely wouldn't even sign an autograph for a small child but he's a great fighter.

You mean he will take a bullshit decision win at the end of the fight? It's possible.

img-floyd-mayweather-running-vs-conor-mcgregor-running-272.jpg

1, 2, 4 conor.. 5 toss up.. probably nate because the takedown..

Sorry.. i loved the first diaz victory as much as anyone and the running was a horrible look but the unified rules and shit..

If it wasn't conor no one would even dispute the decision..

He's an accurate puncher with good killer instinct and Dustin is defensively porous, even if he's gotten better at that.

He's had one good win in the last four years, and you're acting like he's going to annihilate Poirier who has been beating killers and training his ass off all this time. All Conor has done in that time is snort cocaine, get drunk, and commit infidelity on his hot fat 35 year old wife.

Sounds like you need a therapist

Thats why the Conman wanted to fucking fight Diego Sanchez at WW?? Dude is too scared to fight at LW unless it is for the belt because Conor knows he can't hang with the big boys at LW. Conor needed the IV to beat up manlets at FW. I predicted Conor would fall off a cliff many years ago and it has been come true. Dude is a product of the UFC hype machine, ala Ronda.

Yeah.. most people fall off.. it's like pointing to the sky and predict some plane will crash at some point.. congratulations..

He absolutely fucking wooped the lw champ and took a round from khabib.. that's more like "not the best but can hang with anyone" territory..

His only losses are against arguably a current contender for GOAT fighter, the GOAT defensive boxer in his first ever boxing fight and a fight on short notice outside his natural weight class.

Outside of his losses he's looked astounding and beaten the elite. As much of an asshole he seems outside the cage inside it he performs beautifully.

Hard to call either way. Why would anyone assume he’s not still elite? He’s only 32 and won dominantly in January.

Thats why the Conman wanted to fucking fight Diego Sanchez at WW?? Dude is too scared to fight at LW unless it is for the belt because Conor knows he can't hang with the big boys at LW. Conor needed the IV to beat up manlets at FW. I predicted Conor would fall off a cliff many years ago and it has been come true. Dude is a product of the UFC hype machine, ala Ronda.
He’s fighting dustin.......and it’s not for the belt.

You seem to be wishing your prediction true instead of it being true.......

Product of the hype machine that has destroyed some very good / great fighters.

i'm saying he sucks in the ring compared to poirier and you guys need to take the beer goggles off and see that he's a lump of shit as a fighter now.
He got beat up by khabib. Like everyone else. He last fought in Jan. And looked pretty good in a dominant short fight. So, there’s very little reason to suggest he “sucks”....

LW has good fighters, but it's one-dimensional at the top. Success depends on which competition he faces. Tony can potentially still be a tough fight for similar reasons as Diaz. He's the one guy at the top who can be a nag for him, can do a lot of things, is durable and can endure. But he doesn't have the boxing or BJJ Nate does.

The rest brawl. Conor's a lethal boxer. The muscle memory doesn't just go away, like seen vs Cowboy. And he stays in shape, keeps improving. He's not like Duran or Penn who just say fuck it when they don't have a fight. These guys are good match-ups for him.

THAT WAS A MILLION YEARS AGO

It actually wasn't, and the fact that you're on here shrieking that he's done nothing but drink alcohol and snort cocaine for the past 3 years is just plain laughable. Another sherdog dunce who believes any out of shape Joe can actually spar competitively for 5 minutes, let alone compete in MMA at a professional level.

Back