Why do professional MMA fighters post on Reddit and not here?

I think it´s very intimidating for a pro fighter to come here, where the real experts of MMA and fighting in general are.

Pro fighters may be good with their hands in the cage/ring but when it comes to deep knowledge of technique and
history of martial arts, they often doesn´t know much.

And if they try to be smartasses on us, we can just GIF them up in no time.

tenor.gif

Probably mentioned but there used to be tons!

Show of hands on who remembers the Ask the Fighter forum?

and way further back than that, who remembers Tank drunkposting a ton?

also the back and forth between Bas and Jason Delucia.

Good times, good times...

Probably mentioned but there used to be tons!

Show of hands on who remembers the Ask the Fighter forum?

and way further back than that, who remembers Tank drunkposting a ton?

also the back and forth between Bas and Jason Delucia.

Good times, good times...
Tank I remember the post. Also remember the Ask fighter forum posted in there a few times myself.

I think it´s very intimidating for a pro fighter to come here, where the real experts of MMA and fighting in general are.

Pro fighters may be good with their hands in the cage/ring but when it comes to deep knowledge of technique and
history of martial arts, they often doesn´t know much.

And if they try to be smartasses on us, we can just GIF them up in no time.

tenor.gif
What are you talking about fighters not having knowledge of technique. You think we a bunch of hollow coconuts only throw hands?

Sherdog is a bunch of neck beards acting like reddit is full of nerds... Yeah... Real street tough guys post on obscure forums...

Maybe if they clean their diets up and get in shape we would let them.

Maybe if ownership/management clean up the forum and get in shape, they would come.

"De-troll it, and they will come."--MMA Forum of Dreams

Sherdog freely allows fighter bashing now ....well you still can’t bash GSP, but most are fair game

After reading Ben Askren’s AMA thread on r/MMA, it got me wondering why many professional fighters love to post on Reddit and are not shy to reveal their identity.

Sherdog is one of the oldest and largest active forum and it has massive resources so every fighters know what Sherdog is but why won’t they post in here?

haters.
That's your simple answer.

Back